The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Understanding and analysing tracking data quickly

nonss123

affiliate
Hi,

I have started my first campaign and am using bemob.

It is a good tracker but it is a lengthy process looking at the different categories
eg, os, which creative converted etc.

Is there a way to quickly analyse the data such as importing it into a spreadsheet or a different service.

Or is it just this slow?

thanks.

Is there a way to quickly analyse

Your tracker is one of the most important data collectors you must have. Take the time to truly make it your best friend. I promise you, once you master analyzing the data within your tracker, you will see the information quickly. It is just a matter of practice.

Your tracker is one of the most important data collectors you must have. Take the time to truly make it your best friend. I promise you, once you master analyzing the data within your tracker, you will see the information quickly. It is just a matter of practice.

I understand the data, it's just takes a long time to update my excel spreadsheet with the variables that have converted in the 2 campaigns that I currently have.

I don't want to think about how long it would take with 10+ campaigns.

Im looking for something that would like Import all the data into an easy to read and analyse document.

If you find it necessary, you can export the data in Bemob. I do it in all three trackers that I use. I do it more for back up purposes.

It's easy enough to eliminate the data you don't want.

banners
Back