The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

UK Social Bookmarking Sites

ubermensche

affiliate
Hey All,

First post here!! After much reading I thought it was about time I got it together and started contributing (even if it is only questions this time!)

Basically I have been on the search for UK based social bookmarking sites - as most of the traffic that comes from my links submitted to the main players is US traffic. Obviously it is great that the content on my site is relevant to them and they are hopefully finding what they looked for, but my site is geared towards UK traffic - as I have UK affiliate links on it.

I have not found any UK specific social bookmarking sites - so is it just a case then of accepting the US traffic as a side effect of getting the backlinks?

I just searched for uk social bookmarking sites and got a list...link below of search

Google

But without knowing your niche it is much more difficult, I find dofollow foums better than SBM, so try searching for dofollow forums+niche

Not exactly what you're after, but I regularly refer to this big list! I agree, it would be great to have a site that lists them by market/country.

bookmarkingdir.com

Martin.

There are not much social bookmarking sites in uk, however, if you want we can provide you a good list of sites in your Inbox. PM me if you want it.

Soical book marking is good but when we come to forum posting and social book marking what is the best, i mean when we considering the time and effort also

It would be more helpful if you will search in Google because to provide a list only targeted for UK is not easy.You can search manually and share your website link thre.
Thanks

There are not much social bookmarking sites in uk, however, if you want we can provide you a good list of sites in your Inbox. PM me if you want it.

Does Directory Submission still works after Google's panda . Too much Directory submission Does not going to help out . That's What i think What you my dear ?

Welcome to the board, you first post is quit good and secondly your question about social bookmarking website of Uk. You can can search that on google but you need to change search string and manipulate to get the desire result. You need to add in your query "url:co.uk" to get the desire results.

As you search social bookmarking websites in google.co.uk you will get all the .com social bookmarking websites as they are on the top of search result. You need to change the searching option to get the required results...

MI
Back