The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

two newbe questions about my campaign

arcsn

I have been approved in an affiliate network and applied for an offer. My application to push the offer is pending.
1. How long should I wait, and should I contact my AM to be approved for that offer?

In the meantime I have prepared some LP and banners, but when applied for my offer I saw: "Only official creatives allowed".
2. Does it mean I cannot use my own images/creatives even if they are similar to official ones?

1. How long should I wait, and should I contact my AM to be approved for that offer?
It generally takes less than 24 hours. Better to contact your AM for faster approval.

2. Does it mean I cannot use my own images/creatives even if they are similar to official ones?
Yes that means you can't use your own landing page. You have to use the landing page provided by the advertiser.

Thank you for your answer. There is no LP provided, only banners... should I use direct linking?
Sorry didn't see the last part about just image/creatives. You can use your own LP but do confirm it from AM. In case of doubt I always confirm it from my AM. You can test both LP or direct linking but only with advertiser's creatives.

yes that will be better

In the meantime I have prepared some LP and banners, but when applied for my offer I saw: "Only official creatives allowed".
yes you don't have the right to make your own creatives, but you can ask your affiliate manager tough

Hi!

1 - it's definitely useful and smart to grow a relationship with your AM. A consistent trade of info between you two will only help grow your business, and make them pay more attention to your traffic - which will lead to getting new ways of expanding your opportunities. NOW's the time! Check with your AM whether or not the advertiser approves your creatives/landers.

2 - It probably means that you have to check with your AM first!

Cheers!

MI
Back