The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Twitter or Facebook

I agree with pretty much what everyone else is saying. You really should try to do both. You'll want to see what platforms your audience uses most and uses to engage with your content. You can't really find that until you try them out.

For example, one of my Facebook Pages has nearly 1M Likes. I tried cross-promoting a Pinterest for that same audience and they didn't bite. No one really engaged with the content on Pinterest or followed my account. So, I gave up on Pinterest and continue to focus on my Page while testing other platforms like Tumblr and Twitter :)

Facebook later twitter, you can also try to create account on LinkedIn and more grafic like instagram or pinterest. Those are the most popular sites. But you must remember that it all deponds on your target group.

These social media channels are both effective for marketing purposes, but I must say that Facebook is better for advertising. It has good feature and a better conversion compared to Twitter.

Hey!

Facebook gives you amazing targeting options, you definitely don't have it for Twitter.
Although Twitter is much less strict at the moment, comparing with Facebook.
So, it basically depends on what exactly content you are thinking to promote there.

I recommend both Facebook and Twitter can help you promote your website if you use it properly.
And also i please try instagram.. try both of that social media for your website promotion.

MI
Back