The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Twitter - how is it best used?

swecoder

affiliate
So as part of my little SEO test, I've set up a niche Twitter account. I've scheduled about 4-5 tweets a day in HootSuite (all niche-related, no ads or links in the tweets). The Twitter account's only connection to my site/blog is in the description of my profile, but I do intend to start sending out links about once a day (naturally mixed up with niche related tweets at same ratio as before) when I get around 50-70 followers.

At this time, I've managed to get 20 new followers by following people who have tweeted my keywords (or similar) in the last couple of days.

So what is the best way, according to you guys, to utilize Twitter in a marketing campaign? Links to your site? Direct offers (i.e. ads in your Twitter feed)? Any other ways?

My followers are certainly a very niched group, but I can think of some pretty general CPA offers that wouldn't be considered weird for the target group.

You see, I'm considering dumping the blog because I just don't feel that the writing is very good, though I do get hits through Pinterest - but anyway. Looking forward to hearing of good ways to use Twitter.

Twitter is such a powerful tool.

I think the key will be getting influencers in your niche to follow you and retweet your links.

Someone with good influence scores on Klout, Kred and Peerindex will help you build trust, followers and most importantly, clicks!

I think building a micro niche site and directing tweeps to that will probably work best. Directing straight to the offer page is likely to get you blocked and reported for spam.

Just my 2c

banners
Back