The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Tutorial: How Noah Kagan got AppSumo and Sumo 1 million email subscribers for less than $1 each

Can you get email subscribers cheaper than $1?

• Yes

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • No

Votes: 2 66.7%

• Total voters
G

GoGoChimp

We all know that email marketing is incredible. 40x ROI, perfect for any type of business yadda, yadda.

A part of what I do involves email marketing. And while we get really good results, I'm always on the lookout for new techniques.

Enter this dude ===> Noah Kagan.

Noah helped build the Facebook Ads platform when he was employee #30 at Facebook. Since then, he founded multiple seven-figure businesses: AppSumo, Sumo and OKDork.

How? He acquires email subscribers for $1 (or less) on Facebook.

To date, he's spent over $3 million of his own money advertising on the platform and his cult-like following has begged him for years to spill his secrets.

So he's now decided to share his insights in a video that's part of his new YouTube channel.

If you decide to take a look at his video, then you'll learn step-by-step how to grow a business using social media ads including how to set up Facebook funnels; retargeting ads that drive super-cheap traffic to high-quality articles; his top Facebook PPC tricks and how to use landing pages to capture emails.

Even if you're a Facebook ads pro, I guarantee you'll learn tips in this Facebook ads guide that you won't find anywhere else.

The BIG question is: "Does it work?".

Yes. I decided to give it a shot and I was amazed by how quickly and cheaply I was able to acquire new subscribers. Based in the UK, it's costing me around £1.15 (drifts up and down) and I'm certain that I can get this cost down further (happy to provide proof).''

BUT... I would also love to hear if you have an even better tip that's a scalable solution for gaining new email subscribers for under $1.

Video Timecodes:

00:00 Start

00:42 Which articles should you promote?

01:40 Who do I promote my article to?

03:00 What does retargeting mean?

03:25 Facebook ads for beginners

08:31 How to setup Facebook retargeting to capture the $1 email accounts

13:31 How to cut your Facebook ad spending by 33%

14:34 Target Instagram or Google when advertising online?

15:22 Test shit out

banners
Back