“mobile”/ paypertrail
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Null

Vote for the DOJO!

Guest,

The Dojo is coming back and in a big way.

We need all of you to help decide whether to keep the honored and timeless name as it is, "The DOJO", or change it to something new. VOTE NOW, CLICK NOW for the Dojo Name.

The AffiliateFix Team

Tutorial: How Noah Kagan got AppSumo and Sumo 1 million email subscribers for less than $1 each

Discussion in 'Guides, Case Studies and Tutorials' started by GoGoChimp, Jul 2, 2017.

Can you get email subscribers cheaper than $1?

1. Yes

1 vote(s)
    33.3%
  2. No

2 vote(s)
    66.7%
  1. GoGoChimp

GoGoChimp Guest

We all know that email marketing is incredible. 40x ROI, perfect for any type of business yadda, yadda.

A part of what I do involves email marketing. And while we get really good results, I'm always on the lookout for new techniques.

Enter this dude ===> Noah Kagan.

Noah helped build the Facebook Ads platform when he was employee #30 at Facebook. Since then, he founded multiple seven-figure businesses: AppSumo, Sumo and OKDork.

How? He acquires email subscribers for $1 (or less) on Facebook.

To date, he's spent over $3 million of his own money advertising on the platform and his cult-like following has begged him for years to spill his secrets.

So he's now decided to share his insights in a video that's part of his new YouTube channel.

If you decide to take a look at his video, then you'll learn step-by-step how to grow a business using social media ads including how to set up Facebook funnels; retargeting ads that drive super-cheap traffic to high-quality articles; his top Facebook PPC tricks and how to use landing pages to capture emails.

Even if you're a Facebook ads pro, I guarantee you'll learn tips in this Facebook ads guide that you won't find anywhere else.

The BIG question is: "Does it work?".

Yes. I decided to give it a shot and I was amazed by how quickly and cheaply I was able to acquire new subscribers. Based in the UK, it's costing me around £1.15 (drifts up and down) and I'm certain that I can get this cost down further (happy to provide proof).''

BUT... I would also love to hear if you have an even better tip that's a scalable solution for gaining new email subscribers for under $1.

Video Timecodes:

00:00 Start

00:42 Which articles should you promote?

01:40 Who do I promote my article to?

03:00 What does retargeting mean?

03:25 Facebook ads for beginners

08:31 How to setup Facebook retargeting to capture the $1 email accounts

13:31 How to cut your Facebook ad spending by 33%

14:34 Target Instagram or Google when advertising online?

15:22 Test shit out

2. CPA Evolution
banners