The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Trying to reach $100day profit

Low bid equals low quality
Means that you don’t use a lp and forward the traffic straight to the offer without warming the leads up first.

You need to build up a strong relationship with Am’s to show that you’re serious about running traffic and generating leads. When your a newbie Am don’t give you the time of day mostly, it’s up to you to persevere.
I totally support Aiden advice. It doesn't really matter if you don't know how to build a landing page.
If you suspect that the offer you're promoting is compatible with a LP that encourage your visitors to complete the offer instead of using direct linking, ask to your AM if any other affiliate is successfully promoting the offer that way.

If you AM doesn't send you the landing page ready to use but link to a real example instead, you can copy the landing page using any free software like HTTrack Website Copier - Free Software Offline Browser (GNU GPL) and use it without need of coding knowledge.

Best regards

You need to know that NOT ONLY YOU promoting this offer. So, if You choose RON, You have to fight ALL OF THEM. :)

My advice is, just use Landing page. You can search on Google about Landing page builder, it cost something, but it's worth it!

Have fun running compliant dating/adult offers on facebook.

Trafficstars is for adult traffic, which works well with the offer. Maybe around 30% bot but that's normal for push traffic.

Google and bing also hate these types of offers.
I didn't know he was talking about an adult offer. So I will not have fun doing anything!

Hi, Kaan!
Do you use a tracker? It can help you to solve a lot of problems.

I'm using the offer's own landing page. I guess I should make and test landing pages myself.
On our platform, you can create your own landing pages. You can use our editor (HTML/visual) or even templates. And make a split-test!

Good follow along

My question is

Why you promothing the offer You are promoting? You affiliate manager told you the offers were hot?

And why are You using the lp You are using? Just because it looks good?

You need to spy on what's already working this Will save You tons of money and time

Cheap traffic is garbage traffic

Main points

Talk to your affiliate manager to know what offers are working

Spy on what's already working ,connect the two of them and create variations of LP to test

Bid high at the beginning to notice if there good or Bad traffic

Spend money to make money

Work Smart not hard

@Kaan oh man, TS is not the best source to start with, a lot of bots, not the best quality and RON traffic is pretty shitty. Try to add hamster only to white list, you can get some results at least.

You should try push networks, it's much easier and faster to get conversions and join the affiliate game.

And take some LATAM offers (BR - NAMORADASFOFOS or EC\GT\AR OneAmour), TR is a terrible geo for newbie.

Lowered bids can produce interesting results sometimes.
I under-bid some pop traffic US and CA and got desktop Mac traffic mostly --that's premium traffic for the right offer.
I got that traffic because everyone was biding in competition for Windows/Chrome or mobile Android/Chrome.

Sorry for my lousy english
Why do you have to apologize?
I really can't get it when people apologize about their English
I mean, you should be proud that you can speak and write a language that it's not EVEN your first ..
(I'm not native as well lol)

+My comment is relevant! guys already replied to the main question, soo , no need to repeat what they said.
+ Best of luck!
- Samira

Google and bing also hate these types of offers.
That's partially true.
20500/586
1:35 that costs

sex-cams-gads20020712.jpg

Most of these webcam sites have the margin to buy GoogleAds.
This keyword in 'sex cams' top click is ? --not cheap
who is bang o cams <is that your typo?
Some countries I tested --> Denmark, Israel, ES, PL

^those countries convert marginally well (from my past experiences)

Tube traffic bounced 99% to 96% on direct livecam pop ups (5yrs ago)
xhamster was in the lower range.
If you get 0.05% CR on pops or push ... initial conversions
these estimate are from pops with a landing page

(10000*.005)*.08
2.5K pops will make 1 sale
banner impression are meaningless --CTR matters

Kaan said:
695 clicks, no conversion, is this normal?

For an offer that does not convert yes. Just a thought, have you set up conversion tracking properly.

That many CTR should produce 1-2 payouts I think ... what was your referral acquisition cost per click.
$1.1333/695
$0.0016 is that right you spent $1.33?

1.1333/695
695/62625
62625/695

I think that is a great banner CTR these days actually 1.1% you may have either traffic quality issues (non-human [bots]) or issues with that offer.

I suppose it's not so difficult to reach 100$ day profit, in case you know which way to use in order to gain such amount of money. In case you don't know how to earn such amount of money per day then you have to start from lower sum I guess. Of course, it's cool that you can set such a goal for yourself because it always give you motivation for doing something in this life, nevertheless you have to evaluate all the risks of particular activities and only then determine which one is more preferred for you. This task is much more difficult than just earn money. Actually, you can search for some activities in the internet.

MI
Back