The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Travel Niche Marketer

Roger

affiliate
Hi guys ! New here and it really looks great what I've seen so far.

I am from Sweden and have been into the travel niche some years and it naturally is a big and profitable niche with endless possibilities and sub niches.

Learned the hard way by my self in late 1990s and gone through learning HTML,marketing, seo and lots of stuff. Nowadays I'm mostly only use WP for my sites.

I'm still learning and looking forward to meet you all to exchange experiences and learn from each other.

Hi guys ! New here and it really looks great what I've seen so far.

Hello @Roger , welcome to the AffiliateFix and the DOJO! It's great to have you join us!

I am from Sweden and have been into the travel niche some years and it naturally is a big and profitable niche with endless possibilities and sub niches.

Sounds as though you are well grounded. I am certain there are an abundance of marketers here that can benefit from your knowledge in that part of the industry.

Do you get any travel benefits from your vendor relationships?

Learned the hard way by my self in late 1990s and gone through learning HTML,marketing, seo and lots of stuff. Nowadays I'm mostly only use WP for my sites.

Yeah, I followed a similar track learning a few of the programming languages in the 80's and 90's. I don't code anymore, I leave to my outsource assets.

I do use WP a fair amount on my content and continuity sites. I originally used Joomla, bur that was over kill for what I've been doing. Today's WP offers quick loads times even with a fair number of plugins, compared to just a few years ago, as long as one uses a fast server. However, for landing pages and most funnels, HTML is the way to go (IMO) for most CPA stuff.

I'm still learning and looking forward to meet you all to exchange experiences and learn from each other.

We are all in an industry that requires daily learning, everything is in perpetual growth and change.

Exchange is the name of the game in this community. Be active, post often, ask loads of questions, and contribute where you are able. This is the formula for success with any community.

By the way, how did you find us?

T J

MI
Back