The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Another boring marketer wants to make his first $1M

kirillavakov

affiliate
Hi, I'm Kirill. All my life I've worked in big companies. Constantly looking out the window, dreaming of freedom. A tie and "norms of behavior in a decent company" could not get along with my temperament and fountain of ideas of varying degrees of grandiosity. In the end, the instinct of self-preservation was defeated and the corporate leash was chewed up.
As a result, I had about a dozen different businesses, a couple of which brought in a good steady income. About five years ago I took a wrong turn somewhere and got into Internet marketing. I wasted a lot of money on hired guys, until I realized that first I had to figure it all out myself.

I learned everything myself, went to conferences, talked to people like me, watched webinars, read dozens of books on how to make good sites, how not to get banned by Google, how to run traffic from different sources, how to make landing pages, what is SEO, and so on and so forth. I am getting better at it. So, after all, I decided to try myself in affiliate marketing. I've had experience in dating, sweepstakes and COD (nutra). Had a few successful campaigns, but mostly with negative ROI. That's why I keep saying to everybody that I am doing affiliate marketing for my own understanding rather than to make money.

And in the process I met some very competent guys, who can write good code. We have made some interesting services to help in affiliate marketing process. I can share with this respected community, if anyone needs it.

I will be glad to meet new people in AM. And of course I'm ready to share what I know and what I tried myself.

WELCOME ABOARD ...
thumbsup.png

━━━●──────────────
I often DIY on the coding end -- out of necessity because I think I usually have a better focus and logic.
Benefit is; you own the code exclusively. So, if the code you write is not a wasted effort (FAIL) you will have an edge.

WELCOME ABOARD ...
thumbsup.png

━━━●──────────────
I often DIY on the coding end -- out of necessity because I think I usually have a better focus and logic.
Benefit is; you own the code exclusively. So, if the code you write is not a wasted effort (FAIL) you will have an edge.
Yes, this is what I thought.

Now everything that is possible and not possible is being automated.

I used to run traffic on popunders just fine. But now with the reduced commissions and increased CPC there is no way I can make a profit. There is a feeling that some powerful auto-optimizers are used, or manual bidding (managed by algorithm) when buying traffic.

Welcome to the community, always glad to meet new experienced affiliate managers here. :) Are you by any chance going to the conference in Dubai next week? We are looking for companies and people that we could meet there.

Welcome to the community, always glad to meet new experienced affiliate managers here. :) Are you by any chance going to the conference in Dubai next week? We are looking for companies and people that we could meet there.
Hi, that's a very good idea for next time. I will not be in Dubai for upcoming conference.

banners
Back