The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Transforming Human Understanding in the Next Epoch

Old Pal

affiliate
Hi. I’m new to the site, and will appreciate all support toward doing CPA affiliate marketing successfully. My background professionally has been in teaching, but as I round middle age, and measure the on-coming horizon, I can’t help but seek higher ground, financially. I have two children, one of whom measures on Autistic spectrum. Once past being able to pay bills and student loan debt, and feeling comfortably rested in secure means to provide for my family, my ultimate aims in THIS field are where they have been all my life in OTHER fields.

I have a BA in Buddhist Psychology from the only accredited Buddhist-inspired school in North America, followed by a Masters degree in teaching philosophical inquiry to children, where we sit in a circle and discuss the nature of reality such that our critical thinking sharpens into actually seeing clearly and articulating precisely in community. When a classroom or any community can first sit together in silence and honor and trust and awareness and attention, and THEN discuss past regurgitation the nature of our perceptions and understandings—which become definitely clearer the longer and the more we sit in silent awakeness together—we naturally cover the most meaningful, personal and significant subject matters.

Further, our coverage of these philosophical topics naturally invites self-correction, and naturally toward what is true and real and actually the case. Our cognitive self-corrections are signs and symptoms of our inherent courage, fairness, justness, virtue, honor, understanding, humility, trust, patience. Accepting our fallibility is sane and reasonable and mature. And so the community of philosophical inquiry is more like a virtue machine.

Virtue is not easy to come by in the world. Them without it have so much less a measure of its meaning and worth than them that culture it as an artist—any artist in any field—cultures and hones what it is that brings about beauty and truth. Not but through virtue, honor, uprightness is there any encounter with beauty, with truth, with actual freedom, past just licensing entitlement pleasure. Not but through sanity, reasonableness, maturity is there love, trustworthy relationship, truly being at rest in one’s own skin, truly knowing peace. And peace—of course—is the most precious stuff in the whole universe, the single highest value.

I spent years working in nursing homes as a young man, and in residential treatment homes for chronic psychotics and severely emotionally disturbed children. I worked in some of the most challenging school environments, bringing order from chaos, peace and civility and honor and trust from all otherwise. I feel I most keenly understand sanity, maturity, and in terms of where this insight is applicable to markets such as addiction recovery, relationship and dating success, personal growth and spiritual transformation, I feel we must undergo radical and ground-sweeping changes to these marketplaces as we mature as a species, globally connected, intimately and personally, instantly.

I want to refine my market skills, make money, support myself and my family, and then change the world. The urgency that we all become more quickly mature, realized, sane, awake, fully arrived here and now is more and more compelling as the agencies that THWART such maturity, sanity, realization, response-ability, and honor as common culture for all human beings across the globe inexorably swell.

If we’re to be corporate cyborgs after all, we may as well at least earn and fully realize our birthright to maturity, to rest in having realized our true identity as hero of all this story, as the maestro of all this world. But before we would slip into the electronic coma and dream ourselves yet another layer apart from each other, we are compelled by our own inherent nature to know who we really ARE, and that the nature of being is SINGULAR. I am you, after all. Your I-am and my I-am are the same substance. This has always been the case and will always be the case, despite that we dream up and then trip through time, apartness, virtual isolation. And so as our human species re-unites these last five hundred years from our global wander and genetic acrobatics, our next stage is to recognize the inner subjectivity as having no actual boundaries, and that I-am is irreducible and indestructible; always was and will be.

I intend to change lives in this direction—toward that we all become better at being fully realized humans, more fully mature, more fully developed in response-ability and honor toward the uprightness and virtue and freedom and peace that is inherent birthright in each us.

I’d like to connect with someone who sees benefit in sharing ideas. I need to learn and master the nuts and bolts of market science. I offer insight into the thinking of folk wanting to find their way to peace, sanity, recovery. I’ve learned where the off switch is to thinking that keeps folk up all night. I get how to terminate anxiety. I understand how to get out from under depression. I don’t feel arrogant saying these things. I more so feel like I know the way to remedy, and I want to do the bee-wiggle-location-dance so others can find their way there too. I can help. I know the path; its direction and trajectory. I understand the costs and the resistances, and how to get through and keep going. I can both appreciate and articulate the worth (of going) there--to sanity, to recovery, to awakening, to resolve of spiritual and psychological and emotional trauma and obscuration, and think less I know to sell than guide and bring the seeker to the sought.

Maybe I want to get into life coaching. Maybe I want to package courses for Udemy. I certainly want to package information and courses toward insight and realization; maybe in school curriculum in mindfulness practice, maybe as personal growth. There is a way to bring meditation and mindfulness practice to corporations that weigh with stress and demand the most refined creativity, intelligence and emotional attunement. Maybe there is on the horizon of self-help evolution some new market, new product. California and Colorado are urging voters toward legalizing Psilocybin mushrooms. The future of personal gnosis and self-realization is only beginning. It will be the next human epoch—past the finitude of information “about” reality and into the eternal cruise of ever-sharing the embodying and creating and realizing reality really; this life, this world, as well as every other, always.

Last edited:
However, I respectfully have to take exception;

I am expecting the new epoch (new times) to be the times of AI where bot masters will rule. Take a look at the programmatic advertising and affiliate networks now and this is crude compared to the AI future.

Half the world will be contemplating their smartphone when they are not struggling to find something to eat.

Right on. I'm always game to peer into the crystal ball of what's future. Much as AI will be doing to replace human beings, it's that gnosis thing that the machine just could never, will never--by natural law, by definition--accomplish or attain or achieve. It may very well be that someone--like Heisenberg did for quantum data--comes to define by natural necessity and law the very precise line that mechanism CANNOT cross wherein and whereby we plainly realize the meaning of our OWN nature. The highest (spiritual) truths driving out of meditative practices and contemplative traditions is that all this world is as substantive as flashing images on a movie theater's screen. Not a single thing is ACTUALLY going on. Only in appearance, only to the senses is there even any such thing as FORM and DURATION. Not only "knowing", but BEING one's own actual and definite aware and awake presence and actual existence is something no machine will ever be able to "do". BEING is absolutely exclusive to them that got it grandfathered.

I do concur that the future is a lowered head--or an "AI-enhanced/tapped" one, living in a two-classed world gutted of but fully captured and secured resources. The best science fiction movies got it all laid out. It may be that for AI to be fully functional, it must operate within an organic substrata; "being" may "lend" to such as avatars, but never in full isolation from human operation. However or whatever, it is certain that we shall surely see. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome to AffiliateFix!

The world will divide into those who embrace the "GOD BOTS" and the future they bring, and those that escape to rural off the grid life styles. This divide is growing as we speak.

I myself float independent of it all so I don't drown in their oppositions and proselytizing. Instead, I have created my own world within a world and it is glorious!

Welcome to AffiliateFix!

The world will divide into those who embrace the "GOD BOTS" and the future they bring, and those that escape to rural off the grid life styles. This divide is growing as we speak.

I myself float independent of it all so I don't drown in their oppositions and proselytizing. Instead, I have created my own world within a world and it is glorious!

I had to look up God Bot. It's a California company apparently trying to copyright the future and make god-dom somehow proprietary! How fitting humans would find themselves here. I'll take old school lake shores and alpine ridges over cyber and neon gods alike. Of course, our grandchildren's babies may not have the option.

Hi. I’m new to the site, and will appreciate all support toward doing CPA affiliate marketing successfully. My background professionally has been in teaching, but as I round middle age, and measure the on-coming horizon, I can’t help but seek higher ground, financially. I have two children, one of whom measures on Autistic spectrum. Once past being able to pay bills and student loan debt, and feeling comfortably rested in secure means to provide for my family, my ultimate aims in THIS field are where they have been all my life in OTHER fields.

I have a BA in Buddhist Psychology from the only accredited Buddhist-inspired school in North America, followed by a Masters degree in teaching philosophical inquiry to children, where we sit in a circle and discuss the nature of reality such that our critical thinking sharpens into actually seeing clearly and articulating precisely in community. When a classroom or any community can first sit together in silence and honor and trust and awareness and attention, and THEN discuss past regurgitation the nature of our perceptions and understandings—which become definitely clearer the longer and the more we sit in silent awakeness together—we naturally cover the most meaningful, personal and significant subject matters.

Further, our coverage of these philosophical topics naturally invites self-correction, and naturally toward what is true and real and actually the case. Our cognitive self-corrections are signs and symptoms of our inherent courage, fairness, justness, virtue, honor, understanding, humility, trust, patience. Accepting our fallibility is sane and reasonable and mature. And so the community of philosophical inquiry is more like a virtue machine.

Virtue is not easy to come by in the world. Them without it have so much less a measure of its meaning and worth than them that culture it as an artist—any artist in any field—cultures and hones what it is that brings about beauty and truth. Not but through virtue, honor, uprightness is there any encounter with beauty, with truth, with actual freedom, past just licensing entitlement pleasure. Not but through sanity, reasonableness, maturity is there love, trustworthy relationship, truly being at rest in one’s own skin, truly knowing peace. And peace—of course—is the most precious stuff in the whole universe, the single highest value.

I spent years working in nursing homes as a young man, and in residential treatment homes for chronic psychotics and severely emotionally disturbed children. I worked in some of the most challenging school environments, bringing order from chaos, peace and civility and honor and trust from all otherwise. I feel I most keenly understand sanity, maturity, and in terms of where this insight is applicable to markets such as addiction recovery, relationship and dating success, personal growth and spiritual transformation, I feel we must undergo radical and ground-sweeping changes to these marketplaces as we mature as a species, globally connected, intimately and personally, instantly.

I want to refine my market skills, make money, support myself and my family, and then change the world. The urgency that we all become more quickly mature, realized, sane, awake, fully arrived here and now is more and more compelling as the agencies that THWART such maturity, sanity, realization, response-ability, and honor as common culture for all human beings across the globe inexorably swell.

If we’re to be corporate cyborgs after all, we may as well at least earn and fully realize our birthright to maturity, to rest in having realized our true identity as hero of all this story, as the maestro of all this world. But before we would slip into the electronic coma and dream ourselves yet another layer apart from each other, we are compelled by our own inherent nature to know who we really ARE, and that the nature of being is SINGULAR. I am you, after all. Your I-am and my I-am are the same substance. This has always been the case and will always be the case, despite that we dream up and then trip through time, apartness, virtual isolation. And so as our human species re-unites these last five hundred years from our global wander and genetic acrobatics, our next stage is to recognize the inner subjectivity as having no actual boundaries, and that I-am is irreducible and indestructible; always was and will be.

I intend to change lives in this direction—toward that we all become better at being fully realized humans, more fully mature, more fully developed in response-ability and honor toward the uprightness and virtue and freedom and peace that is inherent birthright in each us.

I’d like to connect with someone who sees benefit in sharing ideas. I need to learn and master the nuts and bolts of market science. I offer insight into the thinking of folk wanting to find their way to peace, sanity, recovery. I’ve learned where the off switch is to thinking that keeps folk up all night. I get how to terminate anxiety. I understand how to get out from under depression. I don’t feel arrogant saying these things. I more so feel like I know the way to remedy, and I want to do the bee-wiggle-location-dance so others can find their way there too. I can help. I know the path; its direction and trajectory. I understand the costs and the resistances, and how to get through and keep going. I can both appreciate and articulate the worth (of going) there--to sanity, to recovery, to awakening, to resolve of spiritual and psychological and emotional trauma and obscuration, and think less I know to sell than guide and bring the seeker to the sought.

Maybe I want to get into life coaching. Maybe I want to package courses for Udemy. I certainly want to package information and courses toward insight and realization; maybe in school curriculum in mindfulness practice, maybe as personal growth. There is a way to bring meditation and mindfulness practice to corporations that weigh with stress and demand the most refined creativity, intelligence and emotional attunement. Maybe there is on the horizon of self-help evolution some new market, new product. California and Colorado are urging voters toward legalizing Psilocybin mushrooms. The future of personal gnosis and self-realization is only beginning. It will be the next human epoch—past the finitude of information “about” reality and into the eternal cruise of ever-sharing the embodying and creating and realizing reality really; this life, this world, as well as every other, always.

Greetings @Old Pal :)

Welcome to Affiliatefix :affiliatefix::affiliatefix::affiliatefix:

I think more like the Futurists v. the Luddites ...
I wonder how the scribes predicted the doom of Gutenberg's printing press ...

OIC; Futursists and Luddites MUST have room for the folk seeking the simple moment in time, untethered to ideology, desire, apparatus or past. Likely scribes had foresight to see that one media for another would be eventual, necessary, implied through advancement of intelligence.

Greetings @Old Pal :)

Welcome to Affiliatefix :affiliatefix::affiliatefix::affiliatefix:

Thanks for the welcome and for the extended hand on linked in. I don't use that site much, and am just at ground floor here doing CPA. I used to live back east in NJ and sometimes miss going to the city I see you're in, especially in spring. I'm likely to appreciate any offer of direction or advice from where you're standing, doing this a bit of time. Peace :)

MI
Back