The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Trafficfactory says they don't sell traffic to you if promote "rotating offers".. What that about.??

Hi All,

I signed up for an account at trafficfactory.com to try a media buy for some dating traffic and gave them one of my url's during the sign up process that had a peerfly.com dating offer..

So got a message back from trafficfactory.com that they don't sell traffic to you if you send the traffic to "rotating offers" which I guess is what peerfly.com does with most their offers..

I really don't know for sure..

I never heard about this "rotating offer" situation being a problem before..

Actually never really heard the term "rotating offer" used much before..

Does anyone know what this is all about..??

Thanks

Hi, Yeah.. I did waiting for reply...

But what is the problem with "rotating offers" if it does refer to smartlinks or silmilar..??

Actually, the offer they were referring to was a peerfly offer and to the best of my knowledge they aren't really involved in smartlinks..

Hi, Yeah.. I did waiting for reply...

But what is the problem with "rotating offers" if it does refer to smartlinks or silmilar..??

Actually, the offer they were referring to was a peerfly offer and to the best of my knowledge they aren't really involved in smartlinks..

Ad networks also have restrictions on the type of offers you can run, so they check your campaign before you actually activate it. It can happen that they click on the offer's link to see where it goes, and enter from a wrong segment so they get redirected to another offer, matching their GEO, OS, etc. Even if they are using VPN the offer's link may not open, since advertisers (offers' owners) don't allow users with VPN, trying to get the best traffic quality..

Probably this is what Traffic Factory thinks is a rotating offer.

You can solve it speaking with them and with Peerfly only

Thanks for your ideas..

So heard back and the response being, they want to know for sure what the offer is your sending traffic to, so if it is an offer that has multiple or changing targets, they do not want to sell you traffic as they have no assurance were the traffic will end up..

Thanks for your ideas..

So heard back and the response being, they want to know for sure what the offer is your sending traffic to, so if it is an offer that has multiple or changing targets, they do not want to sell you traffic as they have no assurance were the traffic will end up..

Ask in Peerfly if it's possible to turn off redirect... Maybe they are using something like we have - a Safety fallback, basically when the segment of the user doesn't correspond to the one required by offer (and advertiser), the user get redirected to another offer. Normally it's possible to turn it off, then if the segment is wrong - the user will see a blank page, or the offer will be forced to open

MI
Back