The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Traffic

O

ovi

Hello,

I am wondering if you guys can tell me the top of the Search Engines that send trafic to you.
Since not so far ago Google has sent many traffic to a friend of mine site, but now MSN hass pass on the 1st place.
Can you tell me how is the situation for your sites?

Ovi

Google just banned one of my sites, again, so I now will have to spend money on PPC while I let their idiot spider find one of my other sites (in a few days), and then I'll stop spending on PPC. It's a never ending cycle, and the revenue continues to flow.

I love GAMING, Google! I love SERVING their A*S!

LOL

Paul, I advise uninstalling the google bar, if you manage more sites with high PR. That google bar sends information to google, how many you visit your own sites, and it can be one of the causes of your problems.
I'll never trust such software installed on my computer, which invades my privacy. Other people I know in business - and they are doing websites for many years now, asked all people that add content or build any of their websites - to not use the google bar.

That's my 2 cents, and because of this, I'll never check my sites page rank, probably never participate in any PR talk as I'm not interested in it.

Hello

Quite interesting opinion, sincerly I never heard this but I will try to investigate. I am curious to hear the OWG answer to this thinkg.

Ovi

findgoodsites,
Highly unlikely that Google toolbar has anything to do with problems on Paul's site. I think Paul himself put a finger on the reason: duplicate contents.

Yep! I do not have the Google toolbar installed, I simply check the PR from time to time via a PR checker type website.

What GODoogle doesn't understand is, many of my sites/pages are duplicate because I target the same idea to an entirely different audience, using the same concept.

Their spidering my new site as I type this, so I'll be back atop the SERPS within DAYS, if not hours.

I love SERVING GoDoogle!

I love it's traffic, I don't like them :)

A good ideea is to reform some of the text (I assume anyways it's not copyrighted if you already use it on your website), or just add some more content on each page.

What do you guys think of this ? I may use it on some of my future websites.

It's a constant cat and mouse game with the googliods. Unlike Yahoo!, Google likes to change their ALGO every time they see folks are making serious cash with free listings. This is why, IMHO, google results are constantly shifting and why the serious players play their game, knowing it's just that, a game.

How else are they supposed in substantiate this bubble: http://finance.yahoo.com/q/bc?s=GOOG&t=1y

The google stock crash will be the Mother of all stock crashes. Just wait. I've seen this movie so many times, and the sequals are always worse.

perhaps you should change the contents of your site just by about 25% , that may get it to be regarded as unique content

I have some good ideea to make a nice site that will not fall in that googloids algo, but I don't have enough money to start this.

Find some free information on every hotel existing (with images and description) and start rewriting everything. Having two people employeed part time here to do this won't cost much. The rest, you can imagine. As an ideea about how much people get paid here for such a job, approx 300-350 dollars a month (150-175 pounds a month) for 40-48 hours a week job. Wish I had the cash, as I had people working for me before and know how to handle such a project. I'll probably do this anyways by myself but it will be slow enough to take two years.

This ideea will surely work, I've seen even little traffic for reservations converting at a very good rate, big guys in this area are making 100K a day.

This can be applied to many other sites from various niches.

findgoodsites said:
I have some good ideea to make a nice site that will not fall in that googloids algo, but I don't have enough money to start this.

Find some free information on every hotel existing (with images and description) and start rewriting everything. Having two people employeed part time here to do this won't cost much. The rest, you can imagine. As an ideea about how much people get paid here for such a job, approx 300-350 dollars a month (150-175 pounds a month) for 40-48 hours a week job. Wish I had the cash, as I had people working for me before and know how to handle such a project. I'll probably do this anyways by myself but it will be slow enough to take two years.

This ideea will surely work, I've seen even little traffic for reservations converting at a very good rate, big guys in this area are making 100K a day.

This can be applied to many other sites from various niches.

Findgoodsite,
Send me detail info about this project and how you think it will make money. If the idea is sound I may be willing to put money into the project and become your partner.
PM or email me
Thanks

I build my sites so they convert visitors into customers/subscribers. If GODoogle doesn't like it, fine, then they can have my SPAM, along with thousands of other witty marketers.

Just look at the SERPS and see how GODoogle is getting SERVED by folks much keener than they.

MI
Back