The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

how can i get Traffic to my website ?

ajararmoh

affiliate
Hello everyone ,

i have a gaming website , it started to get some traffic but i would love some help on how i can increase visitors and also rankin on google . thanks

WELCOME ABOARD ...
thumbsup.png

━━━●──────────────
Not meant sarcastically: What makes your website so special that you will achieve good SEO?

Gaming is a very popular topic and the competition in SEO is probably extreme.
You will need the equivalent of some publicity stunt to attract attention in web search SEO.

Buy ads and maybe work in social media for traffic.

there are many options: you can buy links, do cross-promotions with other portals and so on. You can find a lot of small websites, forums and chats that focus on seo audience - they discuss such topics everyday

In terms of buying links, that's not advised by google. My experience it take to long, when working with an marketing agency they say' we will have you website ranked first on google' two years later still on 10 page waste of time if you, ask me.

Well, besides focusing on your content and ceo, note that Social media marketing is very effective, find influencers to promote your games .. on Youtube and social media, ...
Also you can use paid ads. an PPC

>Best of luck<

✿ Samira ✿

EASY
Very easy to get traffic
And I mean to ANY website
Simply provide something you can't find anywhere else
If you can't do that you don't deserve the traffic
Like @Graybeard says pay for it
OR create unique content
That's the blunt truth

Hello everyone ,

i have a gaming website , it started to get some traffic but i would love some help on how i can increase visitors and also rankin on google . thanks
Sure! First of all you can target your topics with potential keywords for them. you can promote your content in online communities. As well there are many activities which help you to gain some traffic to your website like guest posting, answer questions on quora, you can rank your videos on you tube. Also you have updated about your content. Merge similar posts on website.

You can use Facebook to drive more traffic, post your content on gaming groups. can also pay for an advert on Facebook to get quick traffic.
quora, Pinterest, Linkedin and Twitter is also a good place to get free traffic

Hello everyone ,

You could work further in optimizing your site in order to increase the organic position and you could do this by adding more popular keywords, modifying the site speed, and so on. If we are talking about some more Off-Site SEO-related processes, you should think about finding partners for backlinking, you can be more active on various online discussions, social media groups where you can present your site, place your links, and so on. If you have money to invest you can also try to work with some gaming influencers that would present your site, as for your vertical direct advertising could be an issue.

banners
Back