The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Traffic Type for Lead Generation

From a lead generation point of view, organic traffic is more potential than direct traffic or referral traffic. The main reason is that organic traffic is more targeted. When people search for something on a search engine, they are looking for specific information. This makes organic traffic more valuable because it is more likely to convert into a lead.

So, where are you successful now with organic traffic --and leads for what category --will interest your traffic?

Is SEM (search engine marketing) traffic productive for lead generation ?

There is no simple answer to this question. It depends on a number of factors, including the quality of the traffic and the type of lead generation campaign you are running. SEM traffic can be very productive for lead generation if it is high quality traffic and you are running a targeted campaign. However, if the traffic is not high quality or the campaign is not targeted, it is unlikely to be productive.

The most important factor is your pay-out per lead sold in relation to the cost and volume of the ads --as well as the quality of the landing page(s) you use to capture the leads.

Really, there is no definite example with only generalities. Just general guidelines.

So organic traffic is more targeted, but it's a lot of work. It takes more than one month to set up organic traffic correctly. Therefore, I believe that it is better to use more than one type of traffic. And what are you promoting?

So organic traffic is more targeted, but it's a lot of work. It takes more than one month to set up organic traffic correctly. Therefore, I believe that it is better to use more than one type of traffic. And what are you promoting?
Agreed. I would add that It's difficult to say which type of traffic is best for lead generation, as it can vary depending on the specific business and industry. However, in general, organic traffic and referral traffic tend to be more valuable for lead generation than direct traffic.

Organic traffic is typically considered high-quality because it consists of users actively searching for products or services like those offered by the business. These users are likely to be more interested in the business and more likely to convert into leads. At the same time referral traffic can also be valuable for lead generation because it consists of users who have been directed to the business's website from another website. This can indicate that the business is reputable and trustworthy, which can increase the likelihood of conversion.

Of course, it all depends on the business' niche, the type of campaign, etc. But I do agree that a comprehensive approach to targeting traffic is the best solution.

Which type of traffic is more potential for lead generation point of view among organic traffic or direct traffic or referral traffic ?
I think organic traffic first, followed by direct and referral traffic. However, there is more to it, the source of your referral traffic which could determine the interest rate of the audience in your product matters. If they are targeted traffic, they will convert good as well.

Take a look at what the PPC is for the lead in search engine ads.
Your epc needs to be 10x to 15x that with any CPC deal
Otherwise, you are getting the short end of the stick if you are sending out organic (SEO) referrals. Unless, your organic traffic is junk from misleading SERPS.

Hello there! I noticed this is an old forum post, but I'm here to help. It's important to consider the different types of traffic and which ones are most relevant to your target audience. Organic traffic can be a great way to attract people who are already interested in your product or service through search engines. Direct traffic indicates that people are familiar with your brand and are coming straight to your website.

Link below!
did your mother drop you on your head?
you just don't get it do you STFU with your SPAM ClickBank links IDIOT

Dozens here use clickbank if they all spammed their links this place would be a circus
reputation-mgt-team400.jpg

Caveat emptor
When it walks like spam, talks like spam --it's definitely spam!

Hello there! I noticed this is an old forum post, but I'm here to help. It's important to consider the different types of traffic and which ones are most relevant to your target audience. Organic traffic can be a great way to attract people who are already interested in your product or service through search engines. Direct traffic indicates that people are familiar with your brand and are coming straight to your website.

YEP! All AI. READ OUR TOS!

ai - DayamiShort .png

Referral traffic can also be valuable if it's coming from a reputable source. So, if you're looking to generate more leads, one effective strategy is email targeting. It's always a good idea to experiment with different types of traffic to see what works best for your business. Best of luck!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey! The most potential traffic for lead generation depends on your target audience and marketing goals.
Organic traffic can be valuable for lead generation as it indicates that people find your website through search engines based on the keywords you have optimized for. On the other hand, direct traffic can be helpful as it shows people are directly typing in your website URL, indicating familiarity and brand recognition. I suggest contactingto get a service that can analyze it and bring you successful leads. Good luck!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey! Jessica hope you are doing well :) so in my opinion organic traffic, like from search engines, is usually the best for generating leads. It means people are actively seeking what you offer and is spending more time on your page which is beneficial coming to direct and referral traffic this can also be good way, as they might come from loyal customers or trusted sources but in the end we need to focus on optimising our website and keep it updated with best content as possible we can provide to are user.

Always organic traffic because it is high quality as the users are always searching for information or services that someone offers. so they are more interested in the product or services. so I will suggest that organic traffic is potential.

MI
Back