The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

traffic junky is not giving the best results

moniking25

Hi I have some problems with traffic junky when i create new campaign for mobile or desktop i set my daily budget to 100$ and i place my bid for first position (thanks to this transparent network) and yes i am checking bids after every few hours to get the first and second position possible, so for the first day i get conversion and visitors to the same landers and same offers but second day i get some lower visitors and no conversions even at all when i check my bid i have first position but no traffic like first day and even no conversions what i am doing wrong at this point i am curious about it

Hi I have some problems with traffic junky when i create new campaign for mobile or desktop i set my daily budget to 100$ and i place my bid for first position (thanks to this transparent network) and yes i am checking bids after every few hours to get the first and second position possible, so for the first day i get conversion and visitors to the same landers and same offers but second day i get some lower visitors and no conversions even at all when i check my bid i have first position but no traffic like first day and even no conversions what i am doing wrong at this point i am curious about it

you can try Native Bill – Native Ad Network – The Cheapest Traffic in the World
this is a native platform yet it is a DSP from where you can access traffic from traffic junky and many other networks. Traffic will never be a problem here.

Last edited by a moderator:
banners
Back