The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

traffic adult - looking for paid to signup or else

Here my traffic from facebook
IMG_20171019_161417.jpg

Actually this screenshot from post fanpage niche movie.
I have some account clone n have lot messenger. N i think, can i direct chat to link offer like signup adult dating.

Hello, I have lots of adult visitors of facebook chat. I hope to be making money from it. I am looking for a quote that is easy to convert, as paid to signups. To discuss further please contact me on skype cid-(5418685123254753586)@outlook.com

Your Skype ID is not working. I've sent you a PM with mine so that we can talk in detail.

Hello, I have lots of adult visitors of facebook chat. I hope to be making money from it. I am looking for a quote that is easy to convert, as paid to signups. To discuss further please PM me
Hey we are CPA network mainly Adult offer based, We have lots of adult CPS and CPL offer those are converting great, you can try our offer i hope you will get lots of conversions and make lots of money we are paying fast. Network name is : JonSum Media searcho on google or contact with me via skype : live:david.john2002

Hi there, pleasant day
Please check our site if you are interested.
-Pays for Adult Dating leads PPL SOI
-Weekly payments
-Referral Program
-Pays for Tinder traffic
Waiting to hear from you :)

Hello, I have lots of adult visitors of facebook chat. I hope to be making money from it. I am looking for a quote that is easy to convert, as paid to signups. To discuss further please PM me
Hi! YTZ has adult offers such as X-Flirt, Fling Mobile and C-date! We also have an Adult Smart Link for your remnant traffic that's hard to convert on! Keep in mind that other verticals (ones that are not necessarily adult, but accept adult traffic) are also great with adult traffic - such as: Mr Bet, Videostripe, Adaptive Win an iPhone X and RapidVidz Movie Card + eBooks! Contact me if you'd like to learn more :p

Javbucks is good with Asian traffic.
Thing is you need to be careful when linking to adult offers (affiliate links) in Facebook ...

Graybeard, Nov 20, 2017

MI
Back