The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Tracker

Guy Kerklies

Hey every one , can some one help me track my campaign's ? I am using bing ads and Maxbounty, and i have landing page, ( i am using Carrd (Carrd - Simple, free, fully responsive one-page sites for pretty much anything) as a landing page creator, i wanna track the keywords thats converts , what will be better clickmagic or bemob? I started to try track with those trackers but didnt understand fully how to do it...can some one please explain it for me? (If we can make it in skype it even be better :)
Also i can pay for you couple dollers for a good explanation :)

Tnx!

Hello, @Guy Kerklies ! I can offer you to try our tracking platform: we can guarantee you full and comfortable onboarding. Also our support will answer any of your questions about working with our tracker and help you to learn!

Check us out here ;) And contact me if you are interested! My Skype and email you can find below.

Hi, it's traffic source which provides you with keyword statistics. In general they have a special parameter or macros, which passes a keyword to the tracker statistics.

I started to try track with those trackers but didn't understand fully how to do it...can some one please explain it for me?

A tracker is among the most important tools for you to learn to use. You will be using it more than any other tool.

Tracking is the collection of data. The tracker tells you who visited, who clicked, what they clicked, when they clicked, when they left, even where they went, if they converted, what the conversion paid, anything you are able to tell the tracker to track as an event. You create events for the tracker to track.

Nobody can teach you in a day to take full advantage of a trackers ability. We can help you as you learn to use it.

Phill AdsBridge, trackwill, Karolina Voluum, and many more are very active and giving member/vendors here at AffiliateFix. They will all help you!

Maxim Denisov form Bemob has been here a while and loves to help members.

When starting out with selecting a tracker, be sure to check out their online support features for the product. Most of them now have extensive tutorials for their respective platforms.

Tracking is a comprehensive and thorough data collection for your campaigns. It is an absolute "MUST", to master.

When first starting out with the tracker you select, the bulk of your questions will be about creating and deploying links with variables. It is the variables that are connected to an event.

You will then want help in reading the data.

We can help with both, and the reps fo any tracker you select represented in our Resources area will help as well.

BECOME A TRACKING JUNKIE! We are a data driven industry, everything we do is based on the data we collect from our trackers and the data we collect from our research (another key element of our industry).

MI
Back