Rial4s

affiliate
Please help me finding a tracker that supports:
  1. Custom slugs for tracking domain.
  2. A/B test with GEO redirection. For example:
  • 50% - site.com/101
  • 50% - site.com/102
  • If GEO = US, then - site.com/103.

Unfortunately, I can't use campaign links like Redtrack, Adsbridge, Binom and many other provide ~ site.com/go/9f18e160-70dc-40fe-a52a-fa5256bc382
should be permanent ~ site.com/101

Thanks!

Just self-host a tracker on your own domain
Does it have to be the exact (parent[2nd level] or sub) 'same' domain as the ad or might any sub.ad-domain.com also work ok?
Or, find a white label tracker $.your.domain

What's your volume? Can you afford a custom api?
  • 50% - site.com/101
  • 50% - site.com/102
  • If GEO = US, then - site.com/103.
That's not that complicated --unless you need a "tool" (form) to update the location mapping. Link rotation (smart-links) is a server/scripting function and not a function for a tracker anyway.

My $0.02 @Rial4s

If you want to split-test on the page but can't use tracker redirection links, either use something like Google Optimize, or use PHP and manually include file A or file B to do manual rotation.

Then in those individual files, have JS that tells the tracker which page has loaded -- so you're manually rotating prior to the tracker using its JS to deal with direct tracking.

For the slugs, don't let this feature narrow your tracking system options. You could use simple PHP files to do basic redirects from site.com/slug to trackerdomain.com/some-other-url/, or you could use something like YOURLS as your own self-hosted link shortener for this purpose.

With FunnelFlux Pro we use action links like domain.com/action/x, but these do not have a permanent, hard-coded destination. The destination is dynamic and depends on where we know the user to be (which would be determined by the JS on the page view), what funnel they are in, page they are on, etc. Hard coding destinations conflicts with a tracker's reason-to-be of making routing decisions in real-time.

MI
Back