The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Track Facebook conversions without Pixel

Maffster

affiliate
Hi,

I have a problem.

I'm promoting an affiliate product but I can't choose the facebook conversion objective because I can't put my pixel on a website wich is not mine.

I wonder if there is a way to track conversions (sending an email address to view a content) without having access to the site that I'm promoting.

I thought about creating an iframe on my own website but I didn't find out how to do it on the internet...

Do you have any ideas?

Thanks a lot.

S2S postback or a image (pixel) on the page, or; the actual stats the offer provides on some 'dashboard'
that said, facebook link/?aid=fbc34 (Facebook campaign 34) you could track "aid" (advertisement id) as the key (parameter) fbc34 as the value ...
You could redirect with a server or tracker and count the clicks in (into your server) -- but not the result without some tracking on the remote server (your offer's server landing page)

Last edited:
  1. Is your affiliate product5 from an affiliate program direct with the product provider, or is it an offer with an affiliate network?
  2. What tracker are you using?

S2S postback or a image (pixel) on the page, or; the actual stats the offer provides on some 'dashboard'
that said, facebook link/?aid=fbc34 (Facebook campaign 34) you could track "aid" (advertisement id) as the key (parameter) fbc34 as the value ...
You could redirect with a server or tracker and count the clicks in (into your server) -- but not the result without some tracking on the remote server (your offer's server landing page)

Thanks for your reply. it is precisely the result on the remote server that is the most important. Otherwise I can't optimize my ads based on conversions.

1. Is your affiliate product5 from an affiliate program direct with the product provider, or is it an offer with an affiliate network?
  2. What tracker are you using?
  1. It's an affiliate program direct with the product provider.
  2. I don't use any tracker.

Hi,

I have a problem.

I'm promoting an affiliate product but I can't choose the facebook conversion objective because I can't put my pixel on a website wich is not mine.

I wonder if there is a way to track conversions (sending an email address to view a content) without having access to the site that I'm promoting.

I thought about creating an iframe on my own website but I didn't find out how to do it on the internet...

Do you have any ideas?

Thanks a lot.
Are you sure that you can't insert pixel on your page? Most of the affiliate networks have special fields for facebook pixel.
And yep, try to use tracker, they can help you with tracking your conversions. Btw, why you can't just download this site and make a copy on your own domain and server? Just send your leads with API integration.

I can't optimize my ads based on conversions.

You can't thoroughly optimize without a tracker.

It's an affiliate program direct with the product provider.

Most every direct advertiser allows for the placement of a pixel. If you are in direct contact with an advertisers aff program, most all of them are willing to place pixels. Just ask! Have you asked them?

Most 'free standing affiliate programs' have IT backends that are really outdated or incompetent.
These programs either do not have on staff programmers/developers or people not capable of any advanced coding.
That said, affiliate programs that use hasoffers as might have this level of sophistication. (Maybe others.)
These cheap affiliate SaaS solutions have enough problem just tracking visits -- don't even think about pixels or s2s postbacks.
The best solution I have found is using white labels with Google-Analytics. Even a total idiot can put the GA script on your white label domain.
It may not be your server but it is your domain (verified) and you can get the code in the GA Admin -- been there done that.

Last edited:
That's not what I am finding with these CBD sellers -- maybe the IT competence is limited (non existent almost)-- wouldn't surprise me at all.

If you are just looking for sign-up or purchase counts their stats will show that as an integer only.
Some will carry a tracking code. URL parameter (key=value).
I suggested that already.

banners
Back