The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

TopOffers also not paying you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think this is he first time ever I have heard of a payment issue with them. Hopefully they will drop by this thread and offer some update or explanation. The reps, however, are not always in the loop with activities of parent companies.

I'm suprised as well... But the most annoying part for me is that they didnt warn the publishers directly that they have payment issues, and just let the damage for the publisher increase... instead they just kept making us promisses that they will pay us next week , but we didnt got paid (and this kept going on for several weeks) very bad in my eyes for such (i thought professional) company

We are making everything to deliver the payment as soon as possible. The payment is being processed by the bank, so we cannot pause/transfer/cancel it right now. We've already signed another IO with you guys last week so you could get the next payouts on standard terms.
It's the first time we are having such a delay with the bank, but we assure you that you will get paid 100%.

Status
Not open for further replies.
MI
Back