The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

MOBIPIUM

Affiliate Manager
Affiliate Manager
MOBIPIUM

Hey there,
Have you tried our newest Dating Offers?
We just uploaded them to the platform and they're already making good money with lots of Affiliates and with our Internal Media Buying Team!
Check them out!

Still not MOBIPIUM's Affiliate? Sign up here.

daily cap is really low
Payouts are pretty low as well.
$1.80 in Germany is the lowest I've seen in a long time. Most advertisers pay atleast $4/SOI lead in Germany and atleast $6/SOI lead in Switzerland. The portuguese offer has a pretty competitive payout though.

Payouts are pretty low as well.
$1.80 in Germany is the lowest I've seen in a long time. Most advertisers pay atleast $4/SOI lead in Germany and atleast $6/SOI lead in Switzerland. The portuguese offer has a pretty competitive payout though.

It's all about performance!

We have many offers that pay more but the CRs are not as good as in the offers I've mentioned.
We just wanted to share the offers that are performing better at the moment with our Internal Media Buying and with our Affiliates.

If you go to our Market you'll be able to see all the offers we have and choose the ones that are attractive to you ;)

But here's an advice: a higher PO doesn't necessarily mean more money. In the end, you'll make more revenue if you focus on the offers that you know that are working well instead of on the payouts!

banners
Back