The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

top 50 article directory list

chingkkay

affiliate
Found this in a site ,hope this list has not been published here yet.

1. ezinearticles.com
2. ArticlesBase.com
3. buzzle.com
4. pubs.acs.org/hotartcl
5. searchwarp.com
6. goarticles.com
7. articlealley.com
8. articledashboard.com
9. ideamarketers.com
10. articlesnatch.com
11. webpronews.com
12. isnare.com
13. upublish.info
14. amazines.com
15. articlegarden.com
16. articlesfactory.com
17. article-buzz.com
18. 365articles.com
19. articlecodex.com
20. article99.com
21. web-source.net
22. articlemaniac.com
23. free-articles-zone.com
24. articlerich.com
25. articlepool.com
26. acmearticles.com
27. articlebliss.com
28. thecontentcorner.com
29. articleblotter.com
30. rightarticle.com
31. a1articles.com
32. articlecity.com
33. dime-co.com
34. excellentguide.com/article/
35. articleworld.net
36. affsphere.com
37. submityourarticle.com
38. site-reference.com
39. articleset.com
40. ultimatearticledirectory.com
41. therealarticles.com
42. articlecube.com
43. internethomebusinessarticles.com
44. articlewheel.com
45. linksnoop.com
46. valuablecontent.com
47. articletogo.com
48. magportal.com
49. articlewisdom.com
50. ezine-writer.com.au

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks alot for the article sites. This could really be helpfull to many members here. Well done. Just got a couple of questions does anyone know how long a article has to be and what recommendations would you make for submissions in terms of length and quality?

Cheers.

Articles are used to link drop and nothing more. People visit these article banks to add articles and not to read them.

It's one of the biggest wastes of time there is. Searchers won't use a search engine to find some article, then read it and then contact the article owner afterwards, becos it's too much effort when they can find what they need from a search engine to begin with.

Don't tell me, they use articles for backlinks right - fine, all this means is a large collection of links plus the wasted time writing articles just so a link can be added. Seems a lot of hassle to me, when I can just buy some cheap links somewhere.

Work smarter, not harder!

If you're getting free links by writing and submitting to article directories, why would anyone buy the links?

If you're getting free links by writing and submitting to article directories, why would anyone buy the links?

1. To get a faster link

2. Save time on writing crap articles

3. Impossible to target effectively using article banks

thanks for the links but I am not are all of them do follows? These days some article directories have "nofollow" in their tags which rather pointless in terms of SEO.

These days some article directories have "nofollow" in their tags which rather pointless in terms of SEO.

Ofcourse they will, as do other directories and now everything will go paid, so no choice but to pay for links. Google can devalue these sites all it wants, it won't make the sites go unpaid, many have a right to charge for services, it's not a crime you know. If you want a link, then nothing wrong in paying for it - it's not your webspace.

Ofcourse some sites will go bust bcos they cant afford to survive without free services, but again that's not a bad thing. I wonder what would happen if Google totally pulled pagerank forever.................

Not everybody can afford the paid links. In such case submitting to directories would be better.

There are links going from £10 to £30 per year, so if you are seriously telling me that's unaffordable then people have no business running a business at all if they don't know what's involved.

The only 'directories' that are free will not be any good, will not get any nor deliver traffic and will not be found easily bcos of the outrageous dropped domains used.

Side stepping advertising charges will result in 2 things:

1. Don't pay, you don't get the good traffic levels

2. Free won't deliver results - big downside

There is always a massive downside to anything free - and that's it won't be decent or produce great results. They would charge otherwise wouldn't they. This freebie stuff only works so far then it grinds to a halt. People actually click on paid adverts, or why do so many keep renewing adwords? paid advertising works very well, some is better than others but that's a learning experience you won't find on forums, but you will need it and cannot do everything on the cheap or free, it's just not possible.

Take the free SERPS, you really think it's totally free - well you're so wrong. Let me tell you that so many companies pay fortunes of cash in SEO so they remain at the top positions for those top keywords, and even those companies still pay advertising as an extra boost to make sales, it's a multi-million pound industry and businesses pay at least millions a year. But they know it's worth it or they wouldn't be doing it. Now I'm not suggesting anyone blows 50k on adverts, ofcourse not, but at least use an adwords type service becos the free serps won't do the job anymore. Even if it's £40 a month using adwords, the difference is amazing, you can target your ads, get you're name out there a bit and perhaps make a few extra sales per month/year. It's better than not getting a few extra sales, so yes there's a risk, sure - but got to make some sacrifice or you'll just stand still like most are.

Do you or anyone still want to be coming to forums for the next 5 years or get out there and get the knowledge/results so you can rise above the standard loser on the web. You're choice.

You have to get out there and find the customers, they won't just come to you bcos you have a website......

Last edited:
Do you think that every site that are getting traffic pays for it? I know a site that don't pays for traffic and still getting huge traffic.

Do you think that every site that are getting traffic pays for it? I know a site that don't pays for traffic and still getting huge traffic.

Sure, lots of sites get free traffic - mine too. But let's face it I bet most of the traffic is webmaster, useless and very untargeted, so low conversions. Much of the traffic that arrives at a website has a specific goal in mind:

1. either just checking out a site

2. looking for information (mostly specific)

3. freebie hunting

1 & 2 are most likely and real searchers know where to go for mass information, so smaller sites will always struggle. Once people find a good site eg: a search engine, they should remember it, bookmark it, tell others about it etc. If it's bad, on arrival theyll soon click away, but since webmasters are want the freebie, they won't buy much anyway, so you're question is a bit strange. I'm talking specifically about webmaster sites and how people react to them, and it's mostly for free stuff. Just the free stuff aint worth anything, as the traffic won't be there, unless every directory has 100k of links which they won't have.

So yeah, they need to advertise to be found. It's the difference between something that is well known and something that's unheard of, they need to be built up from scratch and that's harder than the link hunters make out. Takes much more than free serps and a few links.

I'd like to check out this site, which site is it that gets loads of free traffic?

How much traffic does your site gets in a day?

From my stats, the homepage alone gets 1,051,771 searches so that's 2281 a day, 68,430 a month roughly (homepage traffic) and our promotion hasn't really begun yet. Hoping to quadruple that amount this year.

So yeah I know something about getting the traffic

thanks for the links but I am not are all of them do follows? These days some article directories have "nofollow" in their tags which rather pointless in terms of SEO.

I don't think "nofollow links" don't contribute good things to your site. I think they are still helpful for providing good traffic for your site as long as they are relevant to your site's niche.... Just observe first the article directory. If it's nofollow but still it is often visited by most readers, I think it's worth the effort submitting your article because this will help you in terms of adding traffic to your site.

banners
Back