The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Tool Recommendations ?? (Kartra|Clickfunnels|Systeme etc)

CSB

affiliate
Hi all

I'd like your advice on putting together a low-cost but effective "toolkit".

I'm not new to the business world, but I am new to affiliate marketing (and this forum), and am amazed at how many options are out there.

Since my plan is to put together minisites and use them to build lists and drive paid traffic to, with the idea to build them out into proper sites that get organic traffic as well.

SO is it possible (or even recommended?) to find a solution that manages everything under one dashboard?

PRIORITIES:

- autoresponder/mail sequencer

- funnel builder w drag-and-drop re-designing (no time to lose coding or learning cryptic new softwares

- use of many custom domains

- a shopping cart

What are your thoughts about Kartra / Systeme / Site.pro / Clickfunnels / Thrive Architect for WP etc etc??

My mantra has always been to keep overhead low, and I'm looking for the best *inexpensive-ish* option that does these things. I don't mind using great, more expensive tools.....but I want to pay for them out of my successes, not out of my bank account!

Thank you in advance for your help and have a great week

Tom

Hi all

I'm not new to the business world, but I am new to affiliate marketing (and this forum), and am amazed at how many options are out there.

Since my plan is to put together minisites and use them to build lists and drive paid traffic to, with the idea to build them out into proper sites that get organic traffic as well.

SO is it possible (or even recommended?) to find a solution that manages everything under one dashboard?

PRIORITIES:

- funnel builder w drag-and-drop re-designing (no time to lose coding or learning cryptic new softwares

- a shopping cart

What are your thoughts about Kartra / Systeme / Site.pro / Clickfunnels / Thrive Architect for WP etc etc??

My mantra has always been to keep overhead low, and I'm looking for the best *inexpensive-ish* option that does these things. I don't mind using great, more expensive tools.....but I want to pay for them out of my successes, not out of my bank account!

Tom

We used ClickFunnels for many years, but not much in recent years. They're good, but need a little updating here and there.

We have used Kartra's WebinarJam for many years and like it. I'll be exploring more of the Kartra funnel aspects in 2nd quarter.

There are several management systems out there now for managing funnels, I think taking the time to explore them before building on is advised.

Hi
Hi all

PRIORITIES:

- a shopping cart

Tom

Hey Tom, before I suggest anything, I should congratulate you. Why? Because you already know specifically what you want in affiliate marketing though you're new.

Since your plan is to put together minisites and use them to build lists and drive paid traffic to, with the idea to build them out into proper sites that get organic traffic as well, I think Landing Page builders site that is connected to email autoresponder site will be the best for you.
Best landing page bulder that I personally recommend.
1. Clickfunnels (Though it is Expensive but it has a professional look and Simple)
2. Leadpages (Least Expensive)

There are many Email Autoresponder that can be connected with page builders.
- Getresponse is my favorite.

If found this 13 step by step videos that explain a lot about affiliate marketing including expensive and less expensive important toolkits, it may be able help you.

See you at the Top​

Last edited:
Thanks all, outstanding help, I will check out all the suggestions. Trying to get it right not so much for the cost (good tools always pay for themselves) but for the *pain* of having to switch to a different software/solution midstream. I've had to do that before, and want to avoid the headaches and lost time. THanks again, Tom

Question: Does anyone recommend/not recommend Wordpress sites for this?

I want to use custom domains for every offer, but all of the Funnel builders only offer 3-5 custom domains. So it would be more feasible to put separate sites on shared hosting, with quick Wordpress installs (and the advantages of lots of 3rd party plugins). I don't have a lot of experience with Wordpress, but I don't mind rolling up my sleeves and getting greasy, especially if I'm using it every day to make money.

The question then is this: What are the DISadvantages in terms of tracking/listbuilding off of a WP site?

Hey, even WordPress site is better and can do a lot of stuff too. But what's most important? is your goal and your budget.

If your goal is to create content for your customers in a long run or create online presence for your business with less tech, then WordPress Sites is best for you.
And
If your goal is to get conversions like list building, sell products, create webinars with Little Tech then, Landing Pages will be the best.

NB: You can also create a WordPress site for conversions purpose, but with some technical skills.
You can hire a freelancer on Fiverr.com to do this job for you.

Tracking is everything in a conversion sites. You can't make profit In anything you do online if you don't track the traffic sources.
Tracking in WordPress Site is as Simple as in Page Builders Sites.
Remember, Now days there're lot of Bot Traffic softwares

Just think of your Goal and your budget

I have been using WP and mailchimp integration. But now I want to try Builderall or Systeme as it provides AIO solution for Affiliate Marketing.

banners
Back