The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

TOO much content? Giving away the store?

Slojozen

affiliate
Hey guys,

Since looking at my website and getting reviews, I get such mixed suggestions.

Some people say I should have more content, like lots more articles, a FAQ of 500 questions, etc.

However, some say I have a lot as it is and any more would be giving away the store. I want to encourage people to buy the dating books and not be their one stop place to read all the information they need for free online. How do you balance out having a good amount of content without having too much? Is there a set number of pages that are good to have?

--Daniel

The name of the game is building trust and credibility with your visitors. How do you do this? By building content that helps them.

Offer them a lot of quality free advice and then make product recommendations (i.e. review your favorite dating book).

When you help someone and provide information they are looking for, they are much more likely to purchase things from you and view your recommendations as credible.

Not to mention, the more content you have on your site the greater the more search engine traffic you'll get in the long run.

I don't think there's ever a such thing as too much content and long as it's relevant to your visitor and presented well.

MI
Back