The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Today FB ads result

abdellahi

yesterday i started to promote a local business for my brother and the ads is already killing it 0.005 PPE!
Capture.JPG

+ 104 page like and some calls also some messages
what i did after creating the ad is to share in a lot of groups and ask some friends to shre it too and then i wake up today with this result :).

yesterday i started to promote a local business for my brother and the ads is already killing it 0.005 PPE!
View attachment 10829
what i did after creating the ad is to share in a lot of groups and ask some friends to shre it too and then i wake up today with this result :).

I tried to promote my product on FB as well. I received many likes, previews even one client clicked on shop button. But never something essential.

This is really a great result and reach.
Facebook acts weird sometime for the same amount they can some time reach to thousands of user and some time very less reach.

View attachment 10829

How many days do you have FB ads? Please share your results in 3 weeks I'm interested to see it.

banners
Back