The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

To $500 Per Day (CPA) Facebook Ads

1. What type of JVZoo products do you promote on FB ads?

2. What is your funnel like? Do you send traffic from FB ads to a fan page or to a landing page?

Hello Guys
i explained in my latest product 'Facebook Commissions Rocket' how i make money with clickbank and jvzoo product through facebook ads .... and now i want to set a new goal with CPA and fb

Usually i make from $100 to $200 or in between every day with my running facebook ads campaigns
which only takes 1-2 hours per day to set and moderate along with my dropshipping campaigns

davegrip.JPG

Gripped.JPG

most of my success is with dropshipping and Clickbank
so today i wanna start a new journey to $500 a day with with CPA and fb ads
So I'll keep this post updated till i get there
also the ads spending is not much it's $10 per day for 3 ad copies ($30) a day for CPA campaigns only
i'll increase and try to scale up my current campaign till i reach $500 per day Wink

if u have a question drop it below
Hi dude, this are good results, congratulations.

If you're interested in a performance based network, YTZ is a great choice! We have CPA, CPL, CPI and CPS offers across many verticals. Our smartlink rotators are what we specialize in! When you redirect to us, with our rotator in place, your visitors get sent to an optimized offer depending on their GEO, device and OS. Smart, eh? On top of that, they have built in landing pages, which has been proven to increase conversions. Redirect your traffic with us by signing up here!

If you're interested in a performance based network, YTZ is a great choice! We have CPA, CPL, CPI and CPS offers across many verticals. Our smartlink rotators are what we specialize in! When you redirect to us, with our rotator in place, your visitors get sent to an optimized offer depending on their GEO, device and OS. Smart, eh? On top of that, they have built in landing pages, which has been proven to increase conversions. Redirect your traffic with us by signing up here!
thanks
i'll consider it
and i'll add you on skype to give me the best converting offers

that's beyond super affiliate work lol ..probably ultra affiliate XD and can you tell us a little bit detail about that like which vertical was he running /which traffic source?
Hi @razkc_77 :) This number is an overall amount of money earned by 1 publisher from all verticals he/she works with... of course, traffic is monetized via WH techniques. I can't disclose the exact names and logins here, but it seems to be a big project with traffic that this affiliate can monetize really well and in line with rules

MI
Back