The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

To $500 Per Day (CPA) Facebook Ads

David Mali

Hello Guys
i explained in my latest product 'Facebook Commissions Rocket' how i make money with clickbank and jvzoo product through facebook ads .... and now i want to set a new goal with CPA and fb

Usually i make from $100 to $200 or in between every day with my running facebook ads campaigns
which only takes 1-2 hours per day to set and moderate along with my dropshipping campaigns

davegrip.JPG

Gripped.JPG

most of my success is with dropshipping and Clickbank
so today i wanna start a new journey to $500 a day with with CPA and fb ads
So I'll keep this post updated till i get there
also the ads spending is not much it's $10 per day for 3 ad copies ($30) a day for CPA campaigns only
i'll increase and try to scale up my current campaign till i reach $500 per day Wink

if u have a question drop it below

Hello Guys
i explained in my latest product 'Facebook Commissions Rocket' how i make money with clickbank and jvzoo product through facebook ads .... and now i want to set a new goal with CPA and fb

Usually i make from $100 to $200 or in between every day with my running facebook ads campaigns
which only takes 1-2 hours per day to set and moderate along with my dropshipping campaigns

davegrip.JPG

Gripped.JPG

most of my success is with dropshipping and Clickbank
so today i wanna start a new journey to $500 a day with with CPA and fb ads
So I'll keep this post updated till i get there
also the ads spending is not much it's $10 per day for 3 ad copies ($30) a day for CPA campaigns only
i'll increase and try to scale up my current campaign till i reach $500 per day Wink

if u have a question drop it below
Hi @David Mali,
Glad to see the way you're going and Which Verticals are you working it?
Best of luck for new goal and Wish you a happy new year!

are you kind enough to share an example offer or a full journey from setting the fb ads, to your landing page and conversion?

banners
Back