The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Tired of getting rejected by Affiliate network

levi_AckerMan

affiliate
hey online mates hope you all are doing great. just few months backs i got introduced to the affiliate world most of the Affiliate network needs a website. As am a high school student i not able to afford a website. In the traffic box i used put other people website link or insta page which have huge no. off followers, Facebook pages too but even this trick can't help me out. You guys have more experience in affiliate marketing & know how to get verified from affiliate networks. I know you guys have solution for this problem plz help me out.
My Affiliate acc. got twice rejected by Amazon and thrice by Maxbounty and once by Clickbank.:)

My Affiliate acc. got twice rejected by Amazon and thrice by Maxbounty and once by Clickbank.

Part of the problems you have to be accepted are that you are trying to get accepted by companies that have strict requirements. All three of those do accept newbies, but you must have all they require.

There are many networks that will work with you.

Looks like Alphasmart.Link has offered to try and get you accepted. Don't waste the opportunity. More will come. Follow their instructions, abide by their Terms, and be sure to take action!

Good Luck

Last edited:
hey online mates hope you all are doing great. just few months backs i got introduced to the affiliate world most of the Affiliate network needs a website. As am a high school student i not able to afford a website. In the traffic box i used put other people website link or insta page which have huge no. off followers, Facebook pages too but even this trick can't help me out. You guys have more experience in affiliate marketing & know how to get verified from affiliate networks. I know you guys have solution for this problem plz help me out.
My Affiliate acc. got twice rejected by Amazon and thrice by Maxbounty and once by Clickbank.:)
Yeah for sure. I have solution for you. :) You don't need to worry about getting accepted or rejected in affiliate marketing networks at all. Simply go to cpalead.com mobidea.com, cpagrip.com . There are even many more that don't even need to approve you, you get approved instantly and start working and earning.

Also incase you want to do it, you could create a website and host it for free. :)

There are networks that won't require you to go through a phone interview or have strict requirements.

Some of them like CPAGrip and MyLead will approve you automatically.

i had my fairshare of getting rejected on affiliate networks as well, its a common thing, don't let it get your down.
with regards to clickbank, they just outright reject you recently and ask you to apply after 3 months. its just the wave of "ways to make money online taking off".

banners
Back