The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Time to cry alot, and hopefully make £1 along the way.

Will i make bank by December 2017 ?

• If you stick at it yes

Votes: 3 75.0%
  • Dream on Noob

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • Maybe by December 2019

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

jeffro89

Gd day to you all, thought i would introduce myself. Names Jeffro obvs, and i am here for the same reason as most, to gain knowledge on CPA marketing and become profitable. Im here to take in as much knowledge as possible and pass on as much knowledge as i can give.

Myskill set - Web development, SEO, Video editing, Sound design and few other things i will be using in my CPA adventures.

My journey so far:-
Joined Maxbounty - Just about to finish doing their MB university vids so i can get decent foundation aspects into my thinking processes.
Found roughly 20 offers i feel comfortable promoting and that's where i am currently.

Joined Adworkmedia - Aint did *uck all with my profile there, as i have mostly been focusing on Maxbounty as i have a tendency to jump from idea to idea. I had a breif look at what they have to offer and it does look tasty there so will probably look more indpeth into thier network when i get some time.

PLANS- To make enough money to pay for my wedding by December this year. I feel this is achievable, just gta study what's important in the CPA world and try to not get analysis paralysis as that is my favourite thing to do. Read, read, read, watch, watch, watch, then a month later no action has been taken.

Anyway apologies for the long intro, im off to do some lurking on the forums now.

Welcome to AffiliateFix!

You need to narrow your focus, have a written plan for one set of offers designed for a specific sub niche, select a single tracker, a single traffic source, nd learn to master this initial set before trying to expand into other areas. This is how it gets done, this is how we all eventually figured out the formulas for winning at this business.

The grass is never greener!

See you around the forums.

The biggest mistakes i made its that i was not focusing my eforts in the past .I was trying to work with youtube blogs blog comenting affiliate marketing ,cpa offers etc .And you know something it was nothing good .You must become good at something and stick with it until you see results

banners
Back