The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

time out.

whiskymac

As I was waliking through the scottish countryside trying to clear my head I noticed all the wildlife seem to go about their business not paying me or the rest of the world any heed , the birds were chirping away at each other the sheep were all runing arround in the fields together ( going nowhere but happy ) the rabbits well doing what rabbits do ,the cows looking at me not sure what was going through their minds and the bull was looking at them, think I know what was going through his , after 20 mins or so I was very chilled when I wondered what all you peeps in other parts of the world like to do in your own time to switch off chill out, me I think you all know I like to have friends over a few drams ,songs , something to eat a few more drams just relax in good no hastle company so what do you all do in your time off.

whiskymac.

Ps was at the first Scottish home coming party last week 20 thousand of us celebrated Robert Burns 250 birthday, was a grand night.........................I do do some work honest.

I felt relaxed just reading your post, thanks for that. If I ever get frustrated, I just get up and walk away from the computer, do something else for a while. I find it helpful to jot down tasks and complete them one by one, that way I know I have accomplished something. Get a note pad and read the forum, jot down some ideas, etc., then make a "to do" list. I do one almost every day.

Spare time? Well, when hubby and I can pawn the kids off on the inlaws for a nite, we go out on our ATV and ride and have fun, or sometimes I go horseback riding, because I am lucky to have a neighbour that has 2 of them, she can only ride ONE!!

every day is our birthday

What a wonderful world to live in. But unwinding for just a moment is better than complaining all year round. Yes, we should take time to appreciate the beauty of our environment and let's make everyday our "birthday":D

Sounds like a good place WhiskyMac. I am jealous.

To be honest, when I am in Sydney I don't get much liesure time. I go out with a few friends on the weekends and I go and see a lot of public talks during the week (Saw the Deputy Sec Gen of the OECD tell us all how royally we are screwed with the economy last week which wasn't exactly uplifting).

Last month when I went to my home town, I went sailing a few times and forgot how much I missed it.

I am going to try to do a bit more sailing down here in Sydney.

banners
Back