The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Favourite video game of all time

ALL time favourite....well, this is going to age me but I loved the original Nintendo a lot, The Legend of Zelda being a game I would play until 3:00 a.m. then get up at 6:00 a.m. to get ready for work. I loved it that much. Crazy but true.

the first Mario Kart

I have fond memories of playing that with my son. And losing badly. Good thing I didn't drive like that in real life. :D

I preferred Mario to Mario Kart, felt I at least had a chance at that. Also liked Duck Hunt.

I'll bet there are many people in this forum will have never heard of any of these games (too young).

@Aiden L
Cool thread idea ;)
I don't have a favorite game, they were all special at different times
GTA 5 was the last game I got addicted to
If I went back to gaming now I'd have to be a sniper, and it would be for cash prizes !! :D
  1. Super Mario Land (1989), Nintendo Game Boy
  2. Tetris (1989), Nintendo Game Boy
  3. Sonic the Hedgehog (1991), Sega Genesis
  4. Super Mario Cart (1992), Super Nintendo
  5. Street Fighter II (1994), Super Nintendo
  6. Desert Strike: Return to the Gulf (1995), Nintendo Game Boy
  7. Yahoo! 8 Ball Pool (1998), Microsoft Windows
  8. Grand Theft Auto 2 (1999), Microsoft Windows
  9. Hitman: Codename 47 (2000), Microsoft Windows
  10. Lemmings (2006), Play Station 2
  11. Grand Slam Tennis (2009), Nintendo Wii
  12. Grand Theft Auto V (2014), Play Station 4
Note to everyone
If you save links in Wikipedia please save to Way Back Machine 1st and use that link
Otherwise its full of dead links and websites whose domain expired and all content got deleted
Thank you in advance from humanoids in the year 2050

As I've grown older my rule is to play games where I get a benefit other than pure enjoyment
The main reason is that I've learnt the value of time
For example if I wanted to join the mob I'd play GTA but set the console language to Russian or Italian :p

Do you guys play these on an emulator? I could recommend some good ones if you give me a platform, I can also point you in the right place to download safe roms/iso's. I have learnt from experience which ones are shady and which ones are legit.

Never played red dead, should probably give it a go :)
I played a lot of COD and GTA5
If I had to pick a favourite I would go with the first Mario Kart, or Sonic, or Pacman maybe Donkey Kong. I just can't decide :)
You definitely should give red dead a go, best story game I have ever played, better than some films and tv series. Red dead redemption 1 is also amazing but unfortunately it’s only available on Xbox 360 and ps3.

I don't play video games much, but when the quarantine began, I looked for ways to spend my free time and installed Jekyll & Hyde on my phone (I looked through the play store reviews and several people highly recommended it). This game turned out to be so interesting that I couldn't stop playing it and even installed two games on my computer. Can I consider myself to be a gamer now? :D
Sure! The term gamer is just for someone for plays games.
I’m still waiting for one more part to build my new pc. COVID-19 has turned the pc parts market upside down.
Prices have shot up as people are scalping it.
The part I’ve been waiting for hasn’t been out since the 20th of February. *_*

What's your favourite video game of all time and why? Mine is a 50/50 split between Red dead redemption 2 and Saints Row 2.
Haha. I haven't played saints row, but im sure I will one day as I like open world games. My favorite so far is GTA. But pro evolution soccer is also very interesting game for everyone including me. The truth is, actually there are lots of super interesting games out there.

I've played many so far. I've played more than 60 Games. Many of them are very interesting, I liked the horror games very much, especially when the graphics is very realistic and the effects are well intriguing, but overall, I like best open world games like GTA and especially GTA, because, they give you the freedom to do almost everything that imitates just like you do in real world.

MI
Back