The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Favourite video game of all time

My favorite game is Assassin's Creed: Black Flag. I love the whole series of these games, but the fourth part exceeded all expectations. Combining the history of the assassins with the pirate saga is cool.

Mine was always NFS. Unfortunately, I don't have much time for games lately. Nevertheless, I still have it and occasionally can play it. I play some small games like this that don't consume much time.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh, man, it's hard to tell. I love a lot of games. I probably like Mass Effect 2 the most. And Dark Souls. They are the most interesting for me. I can't really call myself an avid video game fan. I would rather just play on bingo site or something like that.

Last edited:
A multiplayer game called CS:GO can be played both online and off. It is a first-person shooter video game in which two teams compete against one another. Each team is given a different task to do, although the "Terrorists" are required to hold hostages, secure a place, and set a bomb. Either the captive must be freed, or the teams must stop detonating bombs. Players are rewarded for their greatest efforts at the end of each round.

Oh man, picking a favorite game is like choosing your favorite flavor of ice cream, right? But if I had to, The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time takes the cake for me. That game was my childhood!
And hey, if any of you are fellow League of Legends fans, you should totally check out for some awesome resources.

I AM A SERIAL LINK SPAMMER

It's tough to pick just one favorite, but if I had to, I'd say CS2 has a special place in my gaming heart. The thrill of the action, the teamwork, and the ever-evolving strategies make it an all-time classic.

Last edited:
It's tough to pick just one favorite, but if I had to, I'd say *Link removed by Admin* has a special place in my gaming heart. The thrill of the action, the teamwork, and the ever-evolving strategies make it an all-time classic.

Never tried Red Dead, might be worth a shot :) I've logged countless hours on COD and GTA5. Choosing a favorite is tough, but if I had to, it might be the original Mario Kart, or Sonic, or perhaps Pacman, or even Donkey Kong. Decisions, decisions!

MI
Back