The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Favourite video game of all time

:rofl . He said, your favorite "Video" game of all time. not favorite game. Affiliate marketing is not a video game.
Oh, yeah?

:rofl

and maybe Cyberpunk,
I actually liked cyberpunk I just wish that they delayed it until they got everything working. The end product was full of glitches at launch and very unstable for consoles. I'm pretty fortunate I have a pc that can run it comfortably at 4k 60fps but some old gens consoles were running at like 10fps on low 1080p graphics.

"A delayed game is eventually good, but a rushed game is forever bad"

But pro evolution soccer
If I had to choose a football game I much prefer fifa to PES. That's just me, I couldn't get used to the Pes control scheme. Too weird for my taste, buttons all over the place.

If you like open world get Red dead redemption 2. This is the new standard for open world games imo. If you like realism just search on YouTube RDR2 Ultra 4k graphics PC. That will truly blow most people away.

If I had to choose a football game I much prefer fifa to PES. That's just me, I couldn't get used to the Pes control scheme. Too weird for my taste, buttons all over the place.

If you like open world get Red dead redemption 2. This is the new standard for open world games imo. If you like realism just search on YouTube RDR2 Ultra 4k graphics PC. That will truly blow most people away.
FIFA graphics look like running waterproof materials that can float on a river, or carried away by the air or something. They don't look solid and heavy to me, that's my problem with them. But if you get used to KONAMI, PES, you gonna like them very much. They are the most popular. However, both games are very good too. I also enjoy FIFA. But pes looks realer to me.

The original Half Life is close to the top for me. First FPS I ever did and I got pretty hooked (I don’t really give a damn about old graphics). I’m really enjoying playing through Black Mesa right now. If you want to try, one can download the game from here.

Last edited:
My favourite computer game is mafia. It is old but it is extremely interesting and hearty. I still enjoy the atmosphere that they created there. Mafia 2 is even better in terms of the atmosphere but the gameplay leaves much to be desired.

MI
Back