The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Time Management Tip

I agree with you about automation of everything on hundred percent actually. I suppose it's the main tip of time management. Moreover, I tend to suppose that the key to a proper time management lays in our mind. If we are able to elaborate a special system which will afford us to distribute our time wisely, then we will be the masters of time management. No doubts, that's kinda difficult to realize that once you will have to live in such system, however it can really help you. In my opinion, proper time management strategy affords people not to bother abour minor things and concentrate their attention on major things.

Repetitive actions need to be scripted.
Some things need to be imputed manually if they are of an on demand basis.
Most of my 'dummy' work is performed by my scripting of imput and script reading of variables.
A bot army --best employees --develop them, code them --and they work for free.

I totally agree with the idea that it is better to automate all the daily stuff in order not to waste time on everything that can be done by the computer more effectively and much faster.

I just wrote a time billing program in 10 minutes
Bash:
#!/bin/bash
#-vx
DATE=$(date +"%F %H:%M")
echo $DATE
echo  Enter Client Name
read client
echo $client
echo  "Enter in/out"
read IO
echo $IO
echo  "Enter Task"
read task
echo $task
echo $DATE,$client,$IO,$task,`date +%s`  >>$client.csv

makes a file with epoch (seconds) load the csv to a spreadsheet and do some math.

That's so true, and when I first thought about automation, I decided to learn more about the technology of a smart house. I was checking many videos and articles, and I even bought a few automation devices from Ajax, and you can't even imagine how thrilled I was. So I totally support this topic, it's actually true about the automation devices, they ease your life a lot.

A large, clear and very-organized to-do list on the wall is the best TIP for time-management

- Samira

A good communication channel for the whole working team is essential too. We use clerk chat as it is one of the best text messaging platforms for business which exist these days. It also helps us to answer all our customers very quickly and deal with the all upcoming requests almost immediately.

Last edited by a moderator:
MI
Back