Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Official Time for Me to Go...Sort Of, Mostly

azgold

Administrator
Administrator
Dojo Master
I'm retiring.

Since the day I signed up here in 2013, I fell in love with this forum. It was CPAFix back then but it was immediately apparent that Oliver had created a warm and welcoming community, with members who would go out of their way to help.

That is still the way things are here, in my opinion.

Because I consider you all friends, or will-be friends, I wanted to let you know that as of May 15th, I will no longer be a daily administrator here on AffiliateFix.

I decided during the latter part of 2019 that I was going to retire in May and May is here. Now that it is, I find it a strange feeling to know that my daily life is going to be different. I'll miss being an admin, it'll be an adjustment but it's the right time for what's going on in my life and for some things I want to do.

I'll still be around, you can't totally get rid of me that easily. :D But I won't be able to help in the capacity of administrator. I'm more than happy to help in any other way that I can whenever I happen to drop in to visit as a regular member.

Please continue to be wonderful for T J Tutor, (General Manager, Administrator, guy-who-never-takes-a-day-off, boss extraordinaire, knowledgeable marketer) and our forum moderators. I can't begin to tell you how much they do for us all, or how they've helped me personally. I have a tremendous amount of gratitude and appreciation for them. <3 Without them, there would be no forum.

I'm available to assist vendors and members until end of day, May 14th, so feel free to reach out if I can help you.

So, that's it, what I wanted to say. I'm going but not totally gone. I don't want to miss all the success stories!

Stay safe, stay kind,
azgold

Last edited:
THE BEST OF THE BEST

After an abundance of giving to all of us, she is turning to new adventures and life pursuits.

It has been an extraordinary pleasure for all of us at AffiliateFix to have had these past many years sharing our community with such a warm, inviting, and knowledgeable contributor to each and everyone of us. Shirley has reached out to nearly everybody in this community at one time or another. Never wavering in her pursuit to see others succeed. In my tenure here, she has lifted us up, had our backs, put in tireless hours/weeks/years. It's a rarity to find such a devoted and loyal soul.

I hope all of you can take a moment to convey some thoughts of appreciation.​

HAPPY RETIRMENT MY FRIEND!

200w.webp

Last edited:
You are a true legend of AffiliateFix, one of the first and one of the finest.

I want to personally thank you for being an amazing friend and moderator/admin.

You were incredible to me and the community and will be very much missed.

I wish you all the best in your retirement <3

@azgold Thank you Shirley for being here! You were so patient with explaining everything to me in the beginning, O really appreciate that! I can't imagine other admins being so tolerant to other member. You're always welcome to request funny pics of my co-workers pets, I do know you love them :)
Thank you for your time and good luck in your new journey!

Good Luck Azgold, I really hope you drop by and say hello every now and then, it's been great getting to know you all over the past few weeks and it won't feel the same without you.
Enjoy your retirement, you've earned it, and thanks for everything you've done.

MI
Back