The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Thoughts on the NEW Apple products?

I broke my iPhone this weekend and I'm pretty sure I'm going to replace it with the iPhone 6 Plus. I like the design of the Moto 360 more than the Apple Watch, but I'm optimistic they'll come up with better looking designs in the future and from the videos I've seen, the functionality looks awesome.

I thought the Apple Watch was definitely a decent attempt at something new, but I will personally have to wait and see it in action before I get too excited. I will most likely pass on the Watch this generation though, I would like to see how it stands up after it's release.

As far as the iPhone, mine is about ready for an upgrade so I'll be getting the iPhone 6 Plus. Looks pretty solid!

I broke my iPhone this weekend and I'm pretty sure I'm going to replace it with the iPhone 6 Plus. I like the design of the Moto 360 more than the Apple Watch, but I'm optimistic they'll come up with better looking designs in the future and from the videos I've seen, the functionality looks awesome.

Ah, so that's what we say now? We break them when the new one comes? ;)
I'm getting the plus too. But it won't arrive to MX until the end of Oct. or November.

I think I want the watch more than the phone, but i'm due an upgrade so will likely get both.

Ah, so that's what we say now? We break them when the new one comes? ;)
I'm getting the plus too. But it won't arrive to MX until the end of Oct. or November.
I pre-ordered an iPhone 6 Plus and right now it says it won't be shipping until November. Hopefully I can get it quicker than that lol

Still using my 4S, so I've been holding out for the 6 - now I can't decide whether to go for plus or regular. At first I thought it was only a matter of size, but after reading some I've realized that the plus-model has some other advantages too. Would need to test it first - I want to know how it feels in my hand. I'm not really interested in a "phablet"-kind of thing.

As for the watch.. I'm an Apple-nerd, but I couldn't care less about that thing. I'm way more interested in Google Glass as a wearable than a silly watch. Then again, I haven't worn a watch since I got my first smart phone, and even before that I hardly wore one.

banners
Back