The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Thoughts on Builderall?

Mardym

affiliate
Hey there I saw there is a tool called builderall and it functions like lead pages and click funnels. It is cheaper and it seems they also have an unlimited email autoresponder as well. So any thoughts on if it is worth it?

Hey there I saw there is a tool called builderall and it functions like lead pages and click funnels. It is cheaper and it seems they also have an unlimited email autoresponder as well. So any thoughts on if it is worth it?
I think that's one of the best platform out there, they have a Two Tier System which is one of the best outt there. You can create your own apps or eCommerce - It's also a multi language platform- Lots of trainings

I've been playing with it for the last few days. Its a great lil program but its a bit clunky and slow in some aspects. I don't feel 100% confident with it to run paid traffic to.

Set a page up then test the usability/reliability I guess
I am assuming that you mean that the design api is *clunky*
That may, or may not, cause performance problems when your landing page is finished.

It's better to learn HTML, CSS and some programming language(s) and make your own designs or modify templates that you find (or buy). Or best (to be able to afford to) just hire someone -- do the marketing work you are best at. Then you can use a real server.

It's totally worth it, you get lots of training to grow your business. The builder is excellent!

I've been playing with it for the last few days. Its a great lil program but its a bit clunky and slow in some aspects. I don't feel 100% confident with it to run paid traffic to.
As we're always trying to improve and build an efficient product, we would like some feedback. Feel free to send me your feedback and I'll forward.

It's totally worth it, you get lots of training to grow your business. The builder is excellent!

As we're always trying to improve and build an efficient product, we would like some feedback. Feel free to send me your feedback and I'll forward.

Sure will do. To be honest its one of the easiest builders out there. You can make a great page from it.

banners
Back