3. Do not use a logo (use plain text)
Unless you are skilled in design
do not waste time creating your own logo
because a bad logo is worse than a text logo
and for most websites a text logo will do
So if you want a good logo
spend some money and pay for a pro one
--> it does not cost much in 2022
What you think about using logo generators? I used one- logaster, they took money and did not give me a solution

True! A good logo is very important for a brand, a picture can talk a thousand words. Mostly, I've seen people give out their logo creation projects to professional logo creators.

I think that the logo is very important and it is better to entrust the creation of a logo professionals.

Logo is important, but there are many other aspects to consider. Logos are just the beginning when it comes to web design.

People waste a lot of time, effort and money on a lot of things that do not really matter in the beginning when starting a business venture.

What I have discovered, from many failed ideas, is to spend the efforts and as little money (capital) as possible to prove the validity and merchantability (acceptance and affinity in the market segment) of your intended product or concept FIRST!

Just wait before you incorporate, buy business cards, rent offices, spend money on fancy logos, trademark, start branding advertising. This even applies towards building websites, server back-ends and apis! Most new ideas will be flops --that is just part of the game --find a winner first --save your damn money for the right play.

This is were most people really screw up --they feed their egos --and empty their wallets --on ideas that will never work.

Wait until you have a proof of concept that the idea may be a winner ;)

banners
Back