The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

The new me, the better me

troublemike

affiliate
Hi to everyone,

I'm Mike and I am, if not the trouble, at least trouble :)
I've been working with popunder traffic for the last few years and thought to myself I could move up to the food chain so I plan on starting on advertising on mobile. I made a rough idea about how to start, but there can always be more to learn.
I am excited about it and, reading a couple of other people stories, I hope I will also have the power to keep my head straight and smash through problems!
Wish me luck and lets get going!

Welcome to the forum Mike, it's great to have you join the community and I look forward to seeing you around the message boards.

Good luck with your mobile advertising. ;)

Hi, @troublemike and welcome! Sounds like you might be an interesting addition to our membership with your penchant for trouble. :D

As @Marc said, we have some killer threads on mobile. Once you get settled in and have done some reading and studying, just start a thread to let us know if you have a question. When you're ready to run a campaign, it's a great idea to start a follow-along journey so the other members can help you every step of the way.

there can always be more to learn.

There sure is! The industry is ever-evolving and we have to keep up with it.

I will also have the power to keep my head straight and smash through problems!

Terrific! That kind of attitude will take you a long way.

Good luck and go get 'em!
:)

Make sure you are able to distinguish between small-form-factors, like mobile phones, and larger form-factors, like 10 inch tablets.

On a 10-inch tablet, it's beyond annoying that you are viewing the mobile version of a site.

You really want the full internet experience on a 10-inch tablet, but because it comes with a mobile 'tag', larger form tablets are often automatically redirected to the mobile version of a site.

I've never owned a 7 inch tablet - what do 7-inch tablet users think about where they should be directed? Full internet site, or mobile internet site?

Incidentally, I'm familiar with pop-ups (pop-overs?) - what are pop-unders? They sound a bit insidious...

At any rate, I wish you all the best of luck, Mike.

Dan G Wild

Hi to everyone,

Hello @troublemike , how's it going? Welcome to AffiliateFix!

I'm Mike and I am, if not the trouble, at least trouble :)
I've been working with popunder traffic for the last few years and thought to myself I could move up to the food chain so I plan on starting on advertising on mobile. I made a rough idea about how to start, but there can always be more to learn.
I am excited about it and, reading a couple of other people stories, I hope I will also have the power to keep my head straight and smash through problems!

There are a load of mobile marketers here killing it in many of the various mobile methods and strategies. I know that gamin is big for many on FB. There so many options with mobile, take the time to get a good fix on how you want to approach mobile and the vertical you want to start with. Then get it on and never give up.

We have loads of great contributors posting actionable information every day.

I'm sure you will find we are a friendly and engaging group of marketers and easy to forge relationships with.

Looking forward to your posts and threads.

Check out the new enhanced membership option here.

See you around the forums.

T J

banners
Back