The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

The new german in the forum want to learn as much as possible. Suggestion where to start?

Daniel Kramer

affiliate
Hey guys,

first of all thanks for reading, I am Daniel a young guy 21 years old and from germany. A newbie you could say and as you can imagine I have no specific clue right now where to start. I want to know evrything about online marketing and after the first few hours I seem to be at right place here to learn how and where to start my online bussinese. If you have some suggestions what to read or search for I would be glad to hear them. Also I could be an active helper at your online marketing bussnise where I could learn from you how to start my own buissnese feel always free to contact me.
I dont bite even if I am german =)

Yeah sure I can do a few textes hit me up with textes if you just want a translation otherwise I could also just write one myself. I would be greatful if in exchange you would grant me knowlefge on the basic concept and the steps to make it work.

Hey guys,

first of all thanks for reading, I am Daniel a young guy 21 years old and from germany. A newbie you could say and as you can imagine I have no specific clue right now where to start. I want to know evrything about online marketing and after the first few hours I seem to be at right place here to learn how and where to start my online bussinese. If you have some suggestions what to read or search for I would be glad to hear them. Also I could be an active helper at your online marketing bussnise where I could learn from you how to start my own buissnese feel always free to contact me.
I dont bite even if I am german =)

Hey @Daniel Kramer, welcome to affiliatefix and affiliate marketing!
If you're interested in CPA/CPL/CPS offers, feel free to check out YTZ.
And if you have trouble monetizing some remnant traffic, let me know and I can set you up with our Smart Link - it's great with back button traffic! Cheers!

Get a hold of me. I am going to be doing some German oriented adult cam site work. Maybe, you could write some *pervey* contemporary German copy for the pages and their meta tagging?
see info on my profile (if you are interested).

Looking to buy adblock traffic (cheap) Need some help: Promoting Cam Offers

Graybeard, Feb 12, 2018

banners
Back