The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

The Media Buying Diaries

vo0tek

affiliate
Hey guys. I will be documenting my media buying journey here. Feel free to follow along. I'm hoping this journal will keep me in check!

A little background:
I've been an affiliate marketer for 8+ years now...mostly in email marketing and promoting to niche lists. However, after reading internalsoul's journal I'm hoping to expand into media buying.

I'm also in a position where i have a steady job that allows me to fund traffic networks (not much but spending/investing 1-2gs won't be a risk for me)

Traffic Networks:
ExoticAds (i will use this just to familiarize myself with setting up campaigns, split testing, customizing LPs, etc and also because it has $20 in it!)
TrafficJunky

Tracking:
AdsBridge

Offers:
Dating (SOI/DOI)

Later on down the road i plan on testing more offers and other types of traffic like PPV, Display, PPC, etc. I will start with easy converters like PPLs and some zip/pin submits. But dating will be my initial testing grounds since i have a large offer selection.

What I've Done So Far:
-Signed up for AdsBridge trial
-Signed up for PureLander.com
-Familiarized myself somewhat with AdsBridge

Tomorrows To-Do List:
-Setup AdsBridge
-Setup PureLanders + Amazon AWS
-Start Creating Various LPs for the campaigns I will post here in the next day or so

Goals:
It's not in my control to be able to make $100-500 a day just yet but I'm willing to try and work my way up the ladder and discover what's possible.

As for a short term goal I would say making enough of a profit to re-invest into a spy tool.

Good luck with this. Working your way up the ladder, as you say, is how you will get to that $100+ per day. :)

Thank you all!

A little update:
I tried to setup my TJ account but to use paypal I have to call them during business hours. So tomorrow I will do this.

What I learned so far:
I suck at photoshop lol. I will have to find an easier way to make banners tomorrow!

Hey guys. I will be documenting my media buying journey here. Feel free to follow along. I'm hoping this journal will keep me in check!

A little background:
I've been an affiliate marketer for 8+ years now...mostly in email marketing and promoting to niche lists. However, after reading internalsoul's journal I'm hoping to expand into media buying.

I'm also in a position where i have a steady job that allows me to fund traffic networks (not much but spending/investing 1-2gs won't be a risk for me)

Traffic Networks:
ExoticAds (i will use this just to familiarize myself with setting up campaigns, split testing, customizing LPs, etc and also because it has $20 in it!)
TrafficJunky

Tracking:
AdsBridge

Offers:
Dating (SOI/DOI)

Later on down the road i plan on testing more offers and other types of traffic like PPV, Display, PPC, etc. I will start with easy converters like PPLs and some zip/pin submits. But dating will be my initial testing grounds since i have a large offer selection.

What I've Done So Far:
-Signed up for AdsBridge trial
-Signed up for PureLander.com
-Familiarized myself somewhat with AdsBridge

Tomorrows To-Do List:
-Setup AdsBridge
-Setup PureLanders + Amazon AWS
-Start Creating Various LPs for the campaigns I will post here in the next day or so

Goals:
It's not in my control to be able to make $100-500 a day just yet but I'm willing to try and work my way up the ladder and discover what's possible.

As for a short term goal I would say making enough of a profit to re-invest into a spy tool.
This looks as you covered everything yet, i'm following this!

My first campaign in the journey was positive!

ZLy5jF8.png

Offer: Dating SOI
Impressions: 93
Clicks: 82
Leads: 1
Revenue: $4.80
EPC: $0.06

Also, found a helpful guide on AdsBridge on servandosilva site. Will be going over that since i received AdsBridges' "secret plan" email so i will be signing up with them after the trial is over.

Hey vo0tek! Best of luck in your media buying journey. It can be very competitive on the adult end but there is still lots of money to be made once you get it down and weed out the bad sources (many zones won't create a continuous ROI on the RTB platforms from my experience).

If you would like to discuss media buying or want to line up some good SOI/DOI dating offers to test with feel free to hit me up. Since we buy heavily in-house we know which offers generally work best out of our 500+ dating offers. I could even help you with some additional optimizations to increase your ROI during and after the testing phase.

MI
Back