The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

The Incent.ly Thread

They look so nice! - Whats the general feedback Luke? Have you guys made some how to videos yet?

No videos yet, but we're working on it. We've gotten a ton of great feedback. So much in fact that I'll be hiring an account rep for incent.ly in the next few weeks specifically to help our publishers get started in incent marketing and content locking :)

I am looking forward for the instructions. I thought it's already functional so I already put the script into my blog. But I do not know how to integrate an offer to the locker.

Sent from my PadFone 2 using Tapatalk 2

I am looking forward for the instructions. I thought it's already functional so I already put the script into my blog. But I do not know how to integrate an offer to the locker.

Sent from my PadFone 2 using Tapatalk 2

It is functional and hopefully you're seeing some traffic on it from your blog :) I'm going to do some instructional videos on how to easily edit it.

Looks great guys well done

Thanks!

Hi, I just registered at incently and it's one of the first networks I've used with such high conversion rates. The content lockers are great and are highly customizable in style. It's actually one of the first I've seen that requires a visitor's email address and has email pre-pop offers.

I do have some questions though:

What are the visitor's email addresses used for and what's the privacy policy of the opt-in?
How would I append a subid on the content locker for my visitors?
The postbacks unfortunately do not provide a request variable for ip address and offer name, would this be possible?

Thanks!

Hi, I just registered at incently and it's one of the first networks I've used with such high conversion rates. The content lockers are great and are highly customizable in style. It's actually one of the first I've seen that requires a visitor's email address and has email pre-pop offers.

I do have some questions though:

What are the visitor's email addresses used for and what's the privacy policy of the opt-in?
How would I append a subid on the content locker for my visitors?
The postbacks unfortunately do not provide a request variable for ip address and offer name, would this be possible?

Thanks!

Happy to hear you're great feedback! The email address collected is used by our partner to help monetize your traffic. I believe the survey path has it's T&C and Privacy Policy available within the path. PeerFly/Incent.ly is not currently using that information which is why we don't have T&C/Privacy Policy of our own.

If/when our partner earns revenue from the email follow up sequence you are posted back revenue which is pretty cool. So, you can earn money from someone that entered their email to unlock your content over a week after the initial submit! :)

We'll be adding SubIDs soon as well as the request variable for IP/offer. We're in the process of merging incent.ly with PeerFly which means our development on the incentive side will be streamlined and we'll be able to do quicker releases.

MI
Back