The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

The Incent.ly Thread

caseydennison

Affiliate
affiliate
So, now that Peerfly have launched Incent.ly, who has joined and how has it been so far? I just sent my app. and waiting for it to process. I've had more success with Incent offers, so I'm going to test this out and use Youtube to offer some Web design and Music production files that I create. I know that Design and Music are a very broad niche, and also there are a lot of interested in it, so I think this is a viable business model.

What are your thoughts? Who is seeing results with Incent.ly?

Design and music is a bad niche??? Who said that? i know people banking four figures in this niche!
Anyways incent.ly locker is still under construction and i have provided some awesome idea to luke i'm sure if he implement my ideas than this locker gon' be the best locker and earnings will be x4 of the usual! ;)

Where did I say design and music are a bad niche? I'm a web designer and a electronic music producer, so I don't think I would be going into a niche if it were a "bad" niche. But yea, I was accepted into Incent.ly this morning, and I seen that the content locker is still under development. I'm excited to try it out!!

Design and music is a bad niche??? Who said that? i know people banking four figures in this niche!
Anyways incent.ly locker is still under construction and i have provided some awesome idea to luke i'm sure if he implement my ideas than this locker gon' be the best locker and earnings will be x4 of the usual! ;)

To clarify, the poster wrote 'broad' niche, not 'bad' niche. Please re-read the post. ;)

Anyone having any luck testing traffic with incent.ly yet?

We've recently been getting a lot of the points/virtual currency type sites testing some of our offers and they seem to be doing really well. The Winning Surveys campaigns are consistently converting at 25-30%:

I'm really enjoying working with the incent.ly publishers because most of them are programmers like myself and it's fun to bounce ideas on how to incent these offers. If anyone is interested in brain storming some methods with your current sites and have some PHP knowledge feel free to Skype me!

Looking forward to seeing what the gateway has to offer, for me it HAS to do something new and different to separate it from the others.

Looking forward to seeing what the gateway has to offer, for me it HAS to do something new and different to separate it from the others.

Here is a recent post on Facebook by our CEO, Chad French:

The content locker we are working on will yield the highest EPCs. We've partnered with the right people and are building the locker to ensure the best possible results. Our goal is to launch it on the 22nd of this month :)

I'm happy to announce that the incent.ly content locker has launched!
Incent.ly Content Locker BETA Launch

Screen-Shot-2013-05-14-at-3.27.35-PM.png

Incent.ly publishers can find the builder at:
https://incent.ly/pubs/builder/

Here are some demos of lockers we created as Themes:

You can easily create your own and completely customize how the locker modal is displayed to the user.

Check it out and let us know what you think! :)

These lockers are amazing - wow!

Wow they look gr8 Luke congrats

Thank guys. I'm really excited about it and from the results I'm seeing from some tests some of you did this weekend things are looking pretty good! I'll be working on more locker themes this week and I'm also personally adding hundreds of offers to the locker rotation so we can keep optimizing and finding the best EPCs possible!

They look so nice! - Whats the general feedback Luke? Have you guys made some how to videos yet?

MI
Back