The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

The good and bad side of autoblogging

Webtoolkeeper

The general impression of autoblogging is bad and most people consider it spamming and useless, but not always...

The Bad Side:
If you have 100 autoblogs and uses a plugin that harvests articles and feeds from different websites, than I agree with you - that this type of business has no future... This is not ideal and totally useless..

The Good Side
If you have 100 autoblogs and syndicating products from ebay, overstock, clickbank, and even amazon and earning as an affiliate, I don't think there's a problem..... Will ebay, amazon, etc complain of selling their products? I don't think so....

People just don't understand what autoblogging means and the benefit of it...

Studied autoblogging in some detail just because it seemed like better use of domain names than parking them. Still cannot get my mind around using other people's contents. There must be some way of giving the content origin some credit

I was thinking getting into this auto blogging, but I just haven't had the time.
I do have some various programs, and I did read up on it a lot though.
The thing I am worried about is getting banned from big G for having the same content
that the bot pulls from.

Google doesn't ban you for duplicate content. You just may not rank very well if there are lots of other copies. That said, I don't think auto blogging is a good way for newbies to start.

Autoblogs is not good for google adsense.. only good for other affiliate sites like I mentioned above... I am doing well with clickbank products and cpa networks..

I totally agree with Webtoolkeeper, if using autoblogs for affiliates its less harmful to use other content. Think about it products are described in details...facts should remain. or with very little change

I totally agree with Webtoolkeeper, if using autoblogs for affiliates its less harmful to use other content. Think about it products are described in details...facts should remain. or with very little change

I changed my course recently... About 80% of my autoblogs got PR3 to PR4 and selling links and blog reviews is an overwhelming source... I didn't expect these autoblogs get such high PR over time....

banners
Back