The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

The Fundamental Toolkit to Call-Only Campaigns

ringpartner

affiliate
We're really excited to share "The Fundamental Toolkit to Call-Only Campaigns" guide that was created by RingPartner, Invoca and Hanapin Marketing.

The toolkit is full of tips, checklists, guides, whitepapers, and webinar recordings to help guide you in the process of setting up and optimizing successful call-only campaigns.

Get all the information here:
The Fundamental Toolkit to Call-Only Campaigns | Hanapin Marketing

Use the Toolkit as your guide to setting up successful Call-Only campaigns!

Cheers,
-Mike

I've just finished up about half of the toolkit material and anyone wanting to get into this part of the market needs to read this material, watch the vid's, subscribe to the associated channels, and get your campaigns running. @ringpartner, Invoca, and their associates, really add plenty of value to make you a profitable Call Only Campaign Marketer!

I've just finished up about half of the toolkit material and anyone wanting to get into this part of the market needs to read this material, watch the vid's, subscribe to the associated channels, and get your campaigns running. @ringpartner, Invoca, and their associates, really add plenty of value to make you a profitable Call Only Campaign Marketer!

Cheers! I'm glad you found it valuable. We're here to help publishers get started in pay per call and this toolkit is a really great place to start.

-Mike

MI
Back