The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Thank you for Accepting my Request

BronxH

affiliate
Dear All,

I’m a newbie in Affiliate Marketing, I have good knowledge in programming and I’m certified from WordPress, Google etc...

I would like to have some advice and guidance from you guys! And helping make my first $ online, I’m not a young person, due to corona I lost my job so I’m home trying to make money online.

thank you for all your support in advance.

Warm Regards

Welcome to AffiliateFix!

Dig in, read a boatload of threads, decide where to start and everyone will help!

Hello and welcome!

I have good knowledge in programming and I’m certified from WordPress, Google etc...

You have some good skills for this industry. They're a definite asset for this new venture in your life.

I would like to have some advice and guidance from you guys! And helping make my first $ online

You got it! You only have to ask.

I’m not a young person

Me, either. But I used to be. :D

due to corona I lost my job so I’m home trying to make money online.

Sorry to hear it. I think we have other new members in the same position, a sad situation on all levels.

Anytime you have a question, need help, or want to share some good information, just start a thread to let us know.

Enjoy the forums!

Dear All,

I’m a newbie in Affiliate Marketing, I have good knowledge in programming and I’m certified from WordPress, Google etc...

I would like to have some advice and guidance from you guys! And helping make my first $ online, I’m not a young person, due to corona I lost my job so I’m home trying to make money online.

thank you for all your support in advance.

Warm Regards
Hello! Welcome aboard :)

Sorry to here about your job, but it is also it good time for new possibilities.

Good luck! If you need any help with tools for affiliate marketing — contact me anytime.

MI
Back