The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Testing idea

ton_white

affiliate
Good day! Help, please understand, I have three different ideas for creating a site, which realizing the first cannot solve. I wanted to consult on the forum, you can make three different sites on such site designers as Wix or Tilda, to first test your idea. Before buying a domain and order a WordPress site.

I just do wire drawings to develop design ideas.
Inkscape is a good program that you can run on your computer to do this
like Adobe AI but open source --freeware

I think that you have not come up with anything new, what are your ideas? There are many experienced users on this forum, you will be able to first be determined and make a smoothness, after that you can already choose tools to implement your project.

My strategy is that I want to make an information site, and then monetize with the help of an affiliate program or advertising.
Topics for sites such: site about puzzles and board games; blog for students essaywriters.nyc, and social site about the conscious attitude of people to nature.
It is interesting to read your opinion about my themes for the site! Thanks for the fate

Last edited:
I just do wire drawings to develop design ideas.
Inkscape is a good program that you can run on your computer to do this
like Adobe AI but open source --freeware
The first result says wire frames are dead! LMFAO :D:D:D
If you are desigining mobile first --wireframe for mobile MORON!

So what to we see here and learn from this?
The first result is the newest by a SEO guy and is basically look at me and my SEO BS

Nice job manipulating search results, and you are entitled to your opinion on the matter, but I will consider the source and move on.

MicroCrap says use my tool MS Office --OK for the low level corporate designer maybe --again self serving --extending the brand --typical MicroCrap

Sometimes the internet makes me want to puke or cut off your head ffs!

Good day! Help, please understand, I have three different ideas for creating a site, which realizing the first cannot solve. I wanted to consult on the forum, you can make three different sites on such site designers as Wix or Tilda, to first test your idea. Before buying a domain and order a WordPress site.
If you just want to test ideas and try something out, you can use Wix, but I wouldn't recommend that you choose it as your final choice, as it doesn't offer too many options and it doesn't look too professional, so WordPress or some similar CMS should be something that you will go for.

Gaming is a very large interest cohort (group of people)
social site about the conscious attitude of people to nature.
That's sort of a small niche might be better if you are walking the SEO path ...
How you would be able to attract traffic is the next problem ...

Incorporate features to create that inbound traffic or if you will use bulk ads design for UX and user affinity (eye candy and topic content)

banners
Back