The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

tell me about press release submission?

submitting a press release to several press release sites is simple. you just need to create first an account because some PR sites require you to register. though there are still some PR sites that don't require registration.

you need to provide your press release' title, summary and news body. you also need to provide your contact information and your website's address.

to ensure that your press release will be approved, you should need to read the guidelines of a press release site.

Right, press release submission is still a power way in Internet Marketing. If you could use your keywords tactically in your title, contents, you would receive a new result via this way not only building backlinks for your site, but also leading to direct traffic.

hi
thanks for your reply can you tell me, when press release should be submitted and when it is necessary for submission, and how many time we can submit it in a week.

hi
thanks for your reply can you tell me, when press release should be submitted and when it is necessary for submission, and how many time we can submit it in a week.

you can write press release once a week. it depends if your site has new something to offer or has new achievements. then submit it to free press release sites. i think 10 per day is good enough.

You can submit more then 50 ..... can know the reason 10 per day is good enough...

Thanks

i would say 10 per day is good enough if he has limited time and can still able to do some other link building methods. but of course he can do more than 10 if he can manage his time

Do you really think press release can drive traffic into? Whereas i have seen that most of the good PR sites are paid and the remaining are not much worth. If you are doing these things to drive traffic then i will suggest you to submit your site to RSS feed directories and build your own networks on social networking sites like facebook and linkedin.com

Hi all,

Your thoughts is really important for me and thanks for all your reply. if you have any extra knowledge about press release plz share with me.

thanks

See if you can get paid accounts on few of the top Press release sites. It will definitely help you to get nice amount of readers. But don't rely on free sites. All the top most and good sites are paid.

MI
Back