Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Teespring alternatives...

K

Administrator
Administrator
Internet Marketing Deals
High Converting Landing Pages | ConversionWise
Does anyone use another company besides Teesprings for your crowd funded type campaigns?

Fabrily.com - based in Europe and more of an international platform with multi-currency (GBP, EURO & USD) functionality and cheap shipping prices.

More info here; https://fabrily.com/ProfessionalCampaigners

ArtsCow.com is awesome! I think they have solution for affiliates,I am not sure.
But you can create anything not just shirts or hoodies.
For example AffiliateFix mousepad and often there is free shipping worldwide.
9Wg3v9f.png

I've always wondered what happens if one starts a campaign and it does not reach the min. quantity req. What happens then? The Tees are not printed? Is that all or is one obliged to pay for the min. quantity and take delivery?
Thanks

I've always wondered what happens if one starts a campaign and it does not reach the min. quantity req. What happens then? The Tees are not printed? Is that all or is one obliged to pay for the min. quantity and take delivery?
Thanks

It is just that the T-shirts are not printed. :)

It is just that the T-shirts are not printed. :)

And this is exactly why you need to be very careful when doing ads to offers like these. Make sure you can hit your target and stay profitable before starting.

I have always used spread shirt I use it for more then just crowd funded campaigns. I use it with my offline efforts too to show potential customers how their logo will show up. They also have an affiliate program and it's offered in more then the us. I use my main site built around my Offline t shirt business as the designer store Pushin Prints I can also have 5 shops as a premium member which is only 10 bucks per month and cheaper if paid in advance. I can set up every shop with a different domain name and create news letters for the shops and do seo within the dashboard.You can set your own commission on products you create, use your own logos or use logos in the market place which other shop partners have the logos in with a commission, so if you use those they will get their commission and you need to add your own on top of that. When you use your own logos you can get higher of a commission or leave the commission out so you can use for offline marketing that i will explain later on how i have done it. shop partners receive a rather high margin of 25% on purchases averaging $40 per customer.

You can even add your own designs to the market place, set your own commissions and get paid every time one of your designs are used. I have used this to get multiple products(from shirts, iphone cases, umbrellas to duffel bags) made for my pushin prints business cause i envision it will get high up there one day and i'll have things to give to my employees. It's very fast shipping and the service is great. I can even add my business logo for the invoice when customers buy from my site. The only thing i don't like are payments are done quarterly. I had a way around this in my offline t shirt business though. I would get my logos created on fiverr or do them myself. I have a unique way of getting logos redone in order to make it unique to you and no copyrights are infringed. I would then order what ever garment that i had planed to sell through my account and have it shipped to me.

I then re-sale for double of what it was bought for or depending on the product sell for at least some profit. With the shirts that are mainly screen sprints i use screen print heat transfers or plastisol heat tranfers and i have a heat press machine that i will press to the shirt. I just use a regular or wide format inkjet printer to print the image/logo out to heat press transfer paper and then use my heat press and a teflon sheet to press to the shirt and i have a screen printed t shirt. I buy most of my products from this site T Shirt Transfers, Heat Presses & Iron On Transfer Paper - Pro World and i use stock transfers a lot as i don't have to come up with a logo and the heat transfers come with the logo and ink already on the paper. Saves me money on printing and ink. can get 12 sheets as low as .60 cents per sheet. But With all the being said Selling online is the approach i definitely want to take more. I haven't spent much time even promoting my designer store and customers can upload their own artwork or make shirts themselves and you get paid a percentage on every order most orders averaging 40 bucks.

The affiliate program pays 2-7 bucks depending on who your sign up to to promote with. I Was using share a sale and getting 7 bucks per new t shirt store sign up. I have did offline for a while with shirts and actually plan to get my own booth soon at the flea market here in wichita, kansas. I use a heat press to do that and when you are the creator you can set a higher commission. I sell my shirts for 20 bucks it cost me around $8.19 to print a very good quality screen print and i average $11.81 commission per every shirt that i sell. I have my own logos and my target market is urban so i make a decent income and have a great designer. My designer have some huge credits designing logos and mixtape covers for pimp c, metallica, paul wall, flavor flav, willie d and that's just to name a few. Best designer i have ever came across and though a little pricey on some items he is willing to do business through me. If interested just pm me. Sorry if this is off topic a little but i just wanted to share my alternative for doing in online or offline whether it be for a crowd funded campaign or not. T shirts are fun to make and easy to do.

People will always need shirts, hoodies, hats etc, So it will always be an ever green business and this is one of the best platforms i have came across just check out http://pushinprints.com and go through the products and the designs etc. you will see how easy it is and how i have it set up to make it more of a do it yourself solution and i'm still getting paid a percentage per sale. I really have spent all my time email marketing and doing sales funnels lately but definitely want to get back into selling t shirts again. 100 bucks a day offline is very easy to do when you have custom shirts and get out there and promote. I'm going to include an image that was meant for the urban market but i could target internet marketers too with it and you will see what i can do with my heat press offline. 432046_260690514008337_797106740_n.jpg548042_280209568723098_310980676_n.jpg431288_262371440506911_1692280912_n.jpg540577_280209512056437_691723615_n.jpg425371_260690464008342_1101986205_n.jpg

I even got the snap back hat created through my site using spread shirt. All the other items i used a heat press and transfers to do. Been doing this off and on for a couple of years now. Again my first target approach was for the urban market. But online we are always told to get traffic and thus getting that traffic that will convert will make us profit. So the saying grit mode or getting rich in traffic is the same online as it is for offline. It's text but it appeals to my market and it makes sales.

Last edited:
Teerana.com is like Teesprin for European countries. Teerana.com is located in Tirana(Albania).Easy to remember domain name ;) .Since we have low costs for shipping and partnership with Italian and Albanian manufacturers we will offer best quality for the right price targeting Europe. NOt only t-shirts but jeans and shirts too.We will be online after a month offering free shipping for European countries.

Teerana.com is like Teesprin for European countries. Teerana.com is located in Tirana(Albania).Easy to remember domain name ;) .Since we have low costs for shipping and partnership with Italian and Albanian manufacturers we will offer best quality for the right price targeting Europe. NOt only t-shirts but jeans and shirts too.We will be online after a month offering free shipping for European countries.

Very interesting, check out: Affiliate Marketing Offers and Programs

Hi,
Teezily. com is the best Teespring alternative in Europe. Teezily has very low costs and you can design your own shirt in a few seconds.
I have already earned over 500€ with three campaigns.
The support team is also very good at helping you and giving selling tips.
Just let me know if you have any other questions ;)

Hi,
Teezily. com is the best Teespring alternative in Europe. Teezily has very low costs and you can design your own shirt in a few seconds.
I have already earned over 500€ with three campaigns.
The support team is also very good at helping you and giving selling tips.
Just let me know if you have any other questions ;)

Does Teezily. com support multi-color like teespring. I saw one campaign have just one color and one kind of tshirt. And user have to click "see more" to see full description.

Does Teezily. com support multi-color like teespring. I saw one campaign have just one color and one kind of tshirt. And user have to click "see more" to see full description.

For the moment you can only have one color and one kind of product per campaign. This feature will be out very soon tho.
And yes, you have to click on see more to see full description. I don't think it's problem. Is it bothering you ?

Are you planning on starting a campaign on Teezily?

Hey Guys,

Gonna shamelessly plug my own company, got a dozen or so really large former Teespring guys onboard already and really believe were a great alternative to Teespring. Our website is getting a makeover so not much info on it, so email me for more information.

Advantages of using Teelaunch over Teespring

1. Lead Time- Your orders are shipped within 1-2 days after the customer orders their shirt. No waiting for campaigns to tip. Since we are located centrally in the United States, 90% of your customers will receive their shirts 2-3 days after printing.

2. Unlimited Colors- Digital Garment Printing allows you to use up to 11.5 million colors, giving you a HUGE advantage over Teespring and other screen printers who charge by the number of colors.

3. Huge Print Area- Our printers allow you to print up to 16x20.

4. Best Prices- We offer you the best price up front, no having to sell hundreds of shirts to reach a price where you can make money.

5. E-Commerce Cart Integration- By leveraging our shipping provider, Shipstation, we can process you’re orders in real time from all major e-commerce carts, Shopify, WooCommerce, etc.

6. Durability- Our printing process and inks have been test washed over 50 times and still show the same bright vibrant colors as when it was first printed.

7. Production Capacity- Our printers have 1000s of excess t-shirt capacity per day, so even your busiest days won’t cause any delay in shipment.

8. Protect Your Designs- By not using Teespring, scrapers like Teeview can not determine how many shirts you’ve sold, protecting your designs from copycats.

9. T-Shirt Variety- You are only limited by your imagination, Teelaunch stocks over 1000 SKUs of T-Shirts, Hoodies, and Tanks.

10. Priority Support- When you talk to Teelaunch, you have a direct line to the owners of the company, no more waiting for days and days to get a response.

Thanks

Christopher

For the moment you can only have one color and one kind of product per campaign. This feature will be out very soon tho.
And yes, you have to click on see more to see full description. I don't think it's problem. Is it bothering you ?

Are you planning on starting a campaign on Teezily?
Thks for your anwser louisfr75. I just try to compare this company with teespring. And I saw that the layout and the designed tool's quite good. But in my opinion, there are two points :
1. End user is very lazy to click see more to see full description.
2. The base price is pretty higher than teespring.
Thanks and let me know your opinion.

banners
Back