The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

MaxBounty Alternatives for Beginner Marketers

ConorW

affiliate
Hello all,

I have been researching CPA affiliate marketing heavily in the last couple of weeks and I am really interested in pursuing it. However, I notice that the likes of MaxBounty require a thorough application process and from reading online, it appears that they mainly look for experienced marketers that are based in the US (I live in Western Europe).

Through research, I have discovered several alternative CPA networks (CPAlead, Fireads, Advendor, mobidea, CPA Grip) that offer a more instant approval process.

Does anyone have any experience with these CPA networks and if so are they a good place to start?

Kind Regards,

Conor

I use Clickbank, which is easy to sign up for.

I also look up the specific companies and products I want to promote and try to get approved for their affiliate programs. A lot of them are generally easy to get approved for, but there have been some that either don't have an affiliate program or they are difficult to get accepted into, especially for new sites.

I looked up some other CPA networks and found these:

Perform[cb]
CrakRevenue
Adsterra
DrCash
TravelPayouts
Dynu in Media
MyLead
Madrivo
ClickDealer
TORO Advertising
GlobalWide Media
Adscend Media
A4D
Above All Offers
CPATrend
Adperio

I haven't tried the ones you've listed or the ones above yet, but I'm going to look into them and see what I can find out.

banners
Back